Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are nigger foids hornier than average?

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Usually I would've chalked this up to being a cultural issue since other negroids here in the USA also tend to be more outgoing than whites but since this phenomenon seems to be prevalent in countries outside the USA I'd say it's probably that negresses are trying to capitalize on their status as "exotic foreigners" by trying to get the attention of men of other races which I imagine would be harder in the USA

Well, they might have more testosterone; I see no way of knowing. :feelswhere:

Well, they might have more testosterone; I see no way of knowing. :feelswhere:
I think some study said they do. so oo assertion makes sense

It's possible, but you still have to meet certain thresholds. I think they might be more forgiving of an unattractive face if you have good height, big frame, jacked body and high levels of masculinity.
@PLA1092 thoughts?

Stay away from black foids, they just talk to you, because they think white people have money.

Black females used to act pretty cold or indifferent towards me, but maybe it's my toxic white male autism radiating off me teehee
Sounds like paradise tbh, niggresses are disgusting.

I love the NIGGER word

It seems that yes, sub-saharan Africans are the most sex-crazed race, probably because in the pre-colonial era, they had nothing to do but fuck each other in the jungle all day long

Shit id fuck a nigger cunt if I could