Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are negative Chantal tilts death sentence?

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I had female attention sometimes, but am I an incel actually?

You look like a normie who would be decent looking if not for the NCT. This is not the place to attention whore by posting your pictures, also if you are not a virgin then you are not incel.

Not incel level, but that eye and nose area sure as fuck drags you down.

lonelyreee said:
Not incel level, but that eye and nose area sure as fuck drags you down.

I will have rhinoplasty, puberty fucked up my nose. I can see how hgh destroys facial harmony among teenagers.

universallyabhorred said:
You look like a normie who would be decent looking if not for the NCT. This is not the place to attention whore by posting your pictures, also if you are not a virgin then you are not incel.

I'm a kissless, hugless, hand holdless virgin. I'm not attention whore.

ironcrusher38 said:
I will have rhinoplasty, puberty fucked up my nose. I can see how hgh destroys facial harmony among teenagers.

If goes well, you can probably become a Chad-lite.

lonelyreee said:
If goes well, you can probably become a Chad-lite.

I'm Middle Eastern, I would be Hamid. Even if I become so, staying single in my prime times crippled me, it's irreversible.

Not really. Mostly makes you look more noticeably indo-european and/or semitic. It's definitely not a plus, tho, and you probably would look better with it surgically altered (if it's even possible depending on your bone structure). Nose and eyes aren't even really your problem, If you had a stronger jaw you could easily be a Chadlite.

sorry to tell you: ur not even incel

>is [singular feature] a death sentence?
No, unless it's extremely bad. NCT is negative but it's not over provided your other features aren't complete shit. This "if you have X it's over" is lookism tier autism
You look like a normie, you just have autism most likely

You look decent in a selfie, meaning that you are actually a mentalcel / volcel. You mog all truecels here.

Alex_Bones said:
You look decent in a selfie, meaning that you are actually a mentalcel / volcel.  You mog all truecels here.

I'm very high inhibition. I have never been bullied, but I can relate with every other incel things.

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm very high inhibition. I have never been bullied, but I can relate with every other incel things.

this is a death sentence tbh. mentalcel is real, no matter what copers say. inhibition matters for normies, not subhumans and chads

NCT is easily fixable via canthoplasty. I used to have a NCT but now my canthal tilt is more positive than most males of my ethnic background..

Judging from that pic, you'd be at least chad-lite if you got a canthoplasty (and a moderate rhinoplasty tbh).

Ryo Hazuki said:
NCT is easily fixable via canthoplasty.  I used to have a NCT but now my canthal tilt is more positive than most males of my ethnic background..

Judging from that pic, you'd be at least chad-lite if you got a canthoplasty (and a moderate rhinoplasty tbh).

I'm studying a promising department. What is chance of chadlite with women? And I'm from a Middle Eastern country. Chads are not so common here.

?? Is this a troll post?

You're very attractive.

Not chad level, 7/10 maybe.

'I'm studying a promising department. What is chance of chadlite with women'

0 without getting the surgeries

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm studying a promising department. What is chance of chadlite with women? And I'm from a Middle Eastern country. Chads are not so common here.

I don't know if you can be a Chad-lite, but there's absolutely no way you can't attract at least a few girls with that face. In other words, you are NOT an incel.

NCTs aren't a death sentence. You can still look good with NCT as long as there some kind of facial harmony. You're not a Chad, but you're not an incel either. You're just a normie, a 5/10 guy.

The guy that I know with the most negative canthal tilt I've ever seen in real life ended up having a threesome with these two chicks who hated eachother.

ironcrusher38 said:
I had female attention sometimes, but am I an incel actually?

No, what the actual fuck is wrong with you people? The majority of famous male heart throbs have neutral/neg canthal tilts.