Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Are NEETS becoming mainstream?

Car ception

I'm not a NEET but if I was born in 1998 instead of 1988 I'd be far less well off (by 2034). Acquiring wealth is so hard now in the west. If I was born in 2008 I'd totally become a NEET; that generation is going to live through petrodollar collapse or possibly nuclear war, all on top of an AI workplace takeover + more mass immigration + aging population + paying off enormous COVID debt. No hope in hell.

I'm not a NEET but if I was born in 1998 instead of 1988 I'd be far less well off (by 2034). Acquiring wealth is so hard now in the west. If I was born in 2008 I'd totally become a NEET; that generation is going to live through petrodollar collapse or possibly nuclear war, all on top of an AI workplace takeover + more mass immigration + aging population + paying off enormous COVID debt. No hope in hell.
fuck

I love the world that was handed down to me from past generations

No wonder NEETness is growing in a chaotic piss rotten world like this

I'm not NEET but I do as little as possible because society puts no value on people like me.

I'm not NEET but I do as little as possible because society puts no value on people like me.
Yeah my current job I work from home and while I always bill 8 hours I do 4 hours at absolute most. If I get fired, so be it.

Yeah my current job I work from home and while I always bill 8 hours I do 4 hours at absolute most. If I get fired, so be it.
Based. I almost got a remote job but there was a problem at the last minute so I didn't get it.

'Young men, especially, are increasingly disengaged...'

'The NEET trend is mostly a male phenomenon...'

Why could this be? :waitwhat:

Simple.

There's no jobs since richfag bosses keep all the money for themselves instead of creating new positions and wages.

And there's nowhere to live because richfag landlords have 10 properties and let 9 of them rotting without anyone living there because real estate prices are way too high.

The logic solution is therefore to genocide richfags.

Simple.

There's no jobs since richfag bosses keep all the money for themselves instead of creating new positions and wages.

And there's nowhere to live because richfag landlords have 10 properties and let 9 of them rotting without anyone living there because real estate prices are way too high.

The logic solution is therefore to genocide richfags.

I hope not. Only truecels should be allowed to NEET.

I don't know maybe its just boomers finding new ways to complain about young people being lazy