Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Neanderthal Foreheads attractive!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I might have made a fatal mistake for 26 years... don't tell me these things are attractive? I have always used Bangs because I thought these bumps looked weird but...

Now that I have been checking a lot of chad pictures, most of them leave these things exposed :dafuckfeels:
Forehead Augmentation result side view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis edited 1

Even giga chad has them!

0b1

I am unironically thinking of changing my hairstyle to the same one as my profile picture, currently using this hairstyle but I am definitely not a pretty boy, this shit does not look good on me, I even have a (lame) beard LMAO, I can't think of anyone having this faggot hairstyle and having a beard looking good
Cdb84311595626b32f597ceb9643950489549e64

This should look better right? or am I copping? :feelsohgod:
58358217 Cropped

Last edited:
Become Zeke yeager

Copium overdose detected.

A prominent brow ridge is crucial to your facial masculinity. It’s almost as important as a forward grown chin if you ask me. Meeks is recessed, but his prominent brow ridge and zygos make him a slayer.
[UWSL]I am unironically thinking of changing my hairstyle to the same one as my profile picture, currently using this hairstyle but I am definitely not a pretty boy, this shit does not look good on me, I even have a (lame) beard LMAO, I can't think of anyone having this faggot hairstyle and having a beard looking good[/UWSL]

What is your skull shape like? How old are you? If you have a beard it wouldn’t make you have a prettyboy look.

My hair is fairly long (down to my shoulders) but I get compliments on it occasionally so I don’t cut it short.

I might have made a fatal mistake for 26 years... don't tell me these things are attractive? I have always used Bangs because I thought these bumps looked weird but...

Now that I have been checking a lot of chad pictures, most of them leave these things exposed :dafuckfeels:
View attachment 529983

Even giga chad has them!

View attachment 529984
I am unironically thinking of changing my hairstyle to the same one as my profile picture, currently using this hairstyle but I am definitely not a pretty boy, this shit does not look good on me, I even have a (lame) beard LMAO, I can't think of anyone having this faggot hairstyle and having a beard looking good
View attachment 529989
This should look better right? or am I copping? :feelsohgod:
View attachment 529998
@Broly thoughts ? :feelswhere:

My hair doesn't grow that much sadly, My max is around 50%+ the current volume of that picture
I see, my dad has a similar problem (he is 50) but he uses this:

Amazon product ASIN B0734849YKView: https://www.amazon.com/100-Pure-Castor-Oil-Moisturizes/dp/B0734849YK/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=2L819GCKKDXFL&keywords=canola+oil+hair&qid=1637202524&sprefix=canola+oil+hair%2Caps%2C169&sr=8-3

Sadly I have recessed chin and a non existent jawline

I feel you bro, narrow jaw and bad FWHR are my flaws.

I see, my dad has a similar problem (he is 50) but he uses this:
Uh? what the hell is that? it's not minoxidil right? is there something else besides microneedling collagen? :worryfeels:

Uh? what the hell is that? it's not minoxidil right? is there something else besides microneedling collagen? :worryfeels:
Nope, it’s a natural oil that grows out your hair. My eyebrows are much better since I’ve been applying it before bed. I highly recommend it.

Nope, it’s a natural oil that grows out your hair. My eyebrows are much better since I’ve been applying it before bed. I highly recommend it.
I see, I see, I have not done any skin/hair care fucking ever besides buying cheap men shampoo to avoid [UWSL]dandruff.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I am already 26, I should start looksmaxxing properly, so can I just buy some random natural oil stuffs I see on the mall?[/UWSL]

I see, I see, I have not done any skin/hair care fucking ever besides buying cheap men shampoo to avoid [UWSL]dandruff.[/UWSL]
Grooming is something I always took seriously. I shave daily since I can’t grow a proper beard.
[UWSL]I am already 26, I should start looksmaxxing properly, so can I just buy some random natural oil stuffs I see on the mall?[/UWSL]
This is just the beginning, you might want to pursue bimax or jaw fillers to fix that lower third. You look at least decent height so you have potential. I’m 18 and planning on rhino+acne scar treatment. I have sandpaper skin despite following a strict skincare regimen.

Is this Surgery? then no, my beard is slowly starting to improve so I don't want to feel unnecessary pain
jaw fillers to fix that lower third
I just realized this exist! is this a good solution long term? can I improve my zygos instead? I would rather just hide my lower third with a beard
You look at least decent height
Oh no, I am a 1.69 manlet (it's not super manlet in my city (latin america) however, still, I am below average, especially compared to zoomers)

Is this Surgery? then no, my beard is slowly starting to improve so I don't want to feel unnecessary
Yes, but upon reading that you’re in Latin America I’m guessing you don’t have >15k to spend so it might be a pipe dream.
I just realized this exist? is this a good solution long term? can I improve my zygos instead? I would rather just hide my lower third with a beard
There is, I saw this thread on looksmaxx of a guy’s results: https://looksmax.org/threads/zygo-implants-result-with-pagnoni.266094/
Oh no, I am a 1.69 manlet (it's not super manlet in my city (latin america) however, still, I am below average, especially compared to zoomers)
Thats not that bad in Latin America, in Europe it’s a death sentence. I’m European and shorter than 90%+ of men where I’m from (I’m 174).
"but I get compliments"

Must be nice.

Why don't you mog me more faggot.
They were from family. You’d be singing a different tune if you saw me. I’m a 55kg midget with subhuman face.

"bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni." so where are exactly the fillers? I see a lot of words there, google says "This treatment (jaw fillers) is a non-invasive solution for anybody who has ever been a little insecure about the lower half of their face" implants sound different to fillers... :feelssus:

"bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni." so where are exactly the fillers? I see a lot of words there, google says "This treatment (jaw fillers) is a non-invasive solution for anybody who has ever been a little insecure about the lower half of their face" implants sound different to fillers... :feelssus:
Fillers are non surgical, implants are. I know a user here who had jaw fillers and he said that he’ll have to replace them in about 12 months so it’s a temporary fix (it’s an injection). Genioplasty is what you wanna go for if you’re a chincel, it’s a popular surgery and would probably work wonders for you. My chin is average, it’s mostly my jaw that’s underdeveloped. Typical mouth breather profile.

know a user here who had jaw fillers and he said that he’ll have to replace them in about 12 months so it’s a temporary fix (it’s an injection)
I am fine with that, how much does a zygo filler cost?
it’s a popular surgery and would probably work wonders for you.
Only surgery I might consider is a rhinoplasty when I am older

I am fine with that, how much does a zygo filler cost?
MMS make a big difference on your cheeks prominence, you should go 2-3mm on each side. Where I live (Burgerland) it’s about 3-4K for custom implants.
Only surgery I might consider is a rhinoplasty when I am older
I had rhinoplasty consultation, it’s about 7k for what I want done. I’ll probably be a 6/10 after surgerymaxx.

sorry to be so retarded, are implants the same thing as fillers? if so it means 3-4K every year... :feelssus:
Nope, implants are one and done bro. It’ll last you a lifetime but you better watch out for the agepill. My advice is to looksmaxx asap for maximum yields on what you put into it.

Uh? more weird terminology :feelstrash:
Looksmaxx is just improving your looks. You’ll pick up the lingo eventually.
What do I have to watch out about that?
Balding, wrinkles, shrinking, lower libido, etc. are all things that will come with age.

After 50 it’s simply over (unless if you’re George Clooney) :lul::lul::lul:

Looksmaxx is just improving your looks. You’ll pick up the lingo eventually.
I am ESL so I thought "asap" was some kind of special subset of looksmaxxing like the difference between softmaxxing and hardmaxxing

After 50 it’s simply over (unless if you’re George Clooney)
I am gonna moneymaxx for getting an arranged marriage at that age, I am gonna enjoy a healthy sexual life even while I am old.

btw @Languishingrn what do you think about bonesmashing?

Last edited:
The Neanderthals' problem was height.

Prominant brow-ridge is a masc trait, but it can make you look too ogre if your face doesn't have any pretty features