Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are movies going to die to tiktok and social media

Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems like people in this gen for entertainment either:

escape with video games or if hot they stream

are entertained by adhd entertainment tiktok

Act fake and be hot on social media

Japanophilia subculture gather

SoundCloud rap diet wiggerism

Anything I’m missing?

I don’t see young people do movies reallly

I don't think young people today have the attention span for movies...

They can only enjoy it passively while on their phone, on Netflix.

I'm not even doing the whole boomer bit, or attacking them. Is just a fact, they have a short attention span.

Going to watch movies in theaters won't recover to pre covid numbers

Do you think covid locked people into indoor screen and looks over human connection world by a lot
It contributed a lot to gen alpha's fucked up state that's for sure

I mean movies are retarded and the next gen are retarded, so maybe they'll keep the film industry going

Movies appeal to libshits so there will always be a fair market of retards who watch them

There will always be a group of fucking nerds who think they're too good for social media and opt for watching movies or TV shows instead. The industry won't die in another 30 years and it won't be because of Instasellmydataandleakmydickpicsgram

I don't use tiktok or social media, but I don't watch movies either

i havent watched a full movie in nearly 2 years

Movies are going to go the way of books. A huge chunk of the population just won't have the attention span for them. Not with TikTok and Social media.

Movies appeal to libshits so there will always be a fair market of retards who watch them
Basically, you are saying that underdogs conquer, big bad guys, which is a liberal thing to you. Yes?

And entertainment for real men, is seeing two men, fight for real, or Warhammer, 40 K where it’s not about good versus bad, it’s about different schools of thought that have different approaches to power, which is more fascist and masculine

There will always be a group of fucking nerds who think they're too good for social media and opt for watching movies or TV shows instead. The industry won't die in another 30 years and it won't be because of Instasellmydataandleakmydickpicsgram
Their subculture is stupid to most people, and if people want to prove anything, they usually try to “fake shit like Schopenhauer, Kierkegaard, etc. Because that can actually impress people, movie culture doesn’t

It was a joke in the Barbie movie where some guy was talking about the Godfather and the girls were like what the fuck, they usually say movies are for losers or artfags

no dey r doing fine. diff type of media. u dont go to movie 4 same reezon u use tiktok. movies r getting more and more records. u not gonna get the same experence on tiktok as seeing alien romudick in the theaterz