Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are most trannys ex-incels?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Are the majority the of trannys just ex-incels that transitioned to escape loneliness and to get any kind of validation? It seems like most trannys are not out and about in public a lot of them dwell inside on the internet and the ones that are passable are living somewhat normal lives.

some trannys did it because its one of the few ways for ugly men to have any social value

No most trannies are usually super tall

Yes, the fact that only few trannies can look like females pretty much shows it. Most trans have bad hairline and sunken face

I don't think so, but you are correct, the vast majority of them are terminally online. I don't know why, I feel like most people under ~35 are pretty accepting of troons.

Are the majority the of trannys just ex-incels that transitioned to escape loneliness and to get any kind of validation? It seems like most trannys are not out and about in public a lot of them dwell inside on the internet and the ones that are passable are living somewhat normal lives.
Yes, browse kiwifarms.net you will understand the mentality of trannies more.

Yes, the fact that only few trannies can look like females pretty much shows it. Most trans have bad hairline and sunken face

Cope, go to any trans sub on Reddit and you’ll find posts talking about relationships, sex, bf/gf, etc. that the users had BEFORE they transitioned. “Trans people go trans because dey inkwell” is a false cope; most trans people are and have been sex-having normies.