Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] are most taxi drivers truecels?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
I swear all the drivers I have met so far are pretty much the same. Theyre overweight, manlet, usually ethnic, middle aged, and from the few times I have conversed with them they never mention anything about a wife, girlfriend or children. This profession is also perceived as low status and is made up of 100% men. When was the last time you saw a foid taxi driver? Never

They're usually old men over here.

I swear all the drivers I have met so far are pretty much the same. Theyre overweight, manlet, usually ethnic, middle aged, and from the few times I have conversed with them they never mention anything about a wife, girlfriend or children. This profession is also perceived as low status and is made up of 100% men. When was the last time you saw a foid taxi driver? Never
Taxi Driver Clapping GIF by Hollywood Suite

They usually are immigrants from other countries and are already married from there.

They usually are immigrants from other countries and are already married from there.
i had a inkling that might be the case. Not that they weren’t immigrants ofc because that was fairly obvious but that they were probably married with someone back from their home country. Goddamn… I have been getting mogged by taxi drivers this whole time :fuk:

My work pays for me to get a taxi to and from work so I see taxi drivers all of the time. Most of them are middle aged guys that love a beer, either incel or in a sexless marriage. I had one low inhib curry taxi driver before, he was hilarious and degenerate af, he had his phone out and was using his gambling app every time there was a stop.