Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are most stacys single? Or are there just a lot of chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I’m pretty sure most hot girls are single because they all have boyfriends and there really aren’t that many chads out there

I agree that I've noticed that most females are single, but they arent single in the way we would describe it.
When a guy is single that means hes not getting sex or anything, hes basically incel for that time period.
But when a female is single she is still recieving sex and holding out that maybe Chad will want to be her boyfriend. Their singleness is completely voluntary

Stacies would rather fuck 10 Chads in a week than be in a relationship with one of them.
Its more fun for women when are fucking different guys each day. They hate to be in relationships.

Holes can only be single by choice.

its not about a cope

>You said they were single
>You said they had boyfriends

Ae you retarded?
I’m just high af

I’m just high af
Also depressed

you said:

that's a contradiction you fucking retard
Lol tough guy. You’re a little bitch in real life I would fuck you up you anime loving pussy. You might be an even bigger bitch than the guy with the pedo avi.

Lol tough guy. You’re a little bitch in real life I would fuck you up you anime loving pussy. You might be an even bigger bitch than the guy with the pedo avi.
You are high and posting retarded contradicting shit on an incel forum, nice job tring to sound tough moron

After school, Stacies re-locate to the nice part of town where all the rich men reside and the young chads go to party on the weekend.

[Intro]
Lyrics comin' at you at supersonic speed (J.J. Fad)

[Verse]
Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lumma, you assumin' I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman?
Innovative and I'm made of rubber so that anything you say is ricochetin' off of me and it'll glue to you and
I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music, you make elevator music

[Intro]
Lyrics comin' at you at supersonic speed (J.J. Fad)

[Verse]
Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lumma, you assumin' I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman?
Innovative and I'm made of rubber so that anything you say is ricochetin' off of me and it'll glue to you and
I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music, you make elevator music
One of the shittest eminem songs tbh. Fast rapping doesnt make for a good song to listen to

Foids are always either in a relationship or they are regularly fucking different men, FWB's, Tinder pnd's, or fucking their ex's once in a while etc. There is no such thing as a foid who is single and not having sex with anyone.

Stacies are whatever they want to be, because they are basically living deities to your average normie

Typical white hole life path goes like this:

Has a chadlite "boyfriend" or two in higschool, relationships last for a few days to a couple months -----------------------> secures a high tier boyfriend in college or becomes fuckbuddies with a chad ----------------> lives alone or with friends for a couple years, remains "single" but continues to fuck chads on weekends -----------> approaches the wall, quickly finds 5/10+ normie to "settle down" with and pops out some babies

Chad has a harem so 1 chad can pair multiple gf
One of the shittest eminem songs tbh. Fast rapping doesnt make for a good song to listen to
It's him flexing on the competition, that song got him a world record for syllables per second

no fucking idea man

they date and then fuck on the side
I thought this would be obvious on a blackpill forum

20-80 rule buddy boyo. Stacys can be in a relationship or not but chad will slay at the same rate. A faithful foid is an oxymoron. Infidelity should be a crime
they date and then fuck on the side
I thought this would be obvious on a blackpill forum
precisely

many of them won't have sex for long periods of time than settle with anything less than gigachad

Epic projection cope
How is this a projection?
Women are hypergamous. They hate to be in relationships with one man. They want to fuck as many Chads as they can. Didn't you already know this? How is this even a cope IT'S A FACT.

Women are hypergamous. They hate to be in relationships with one man. They want to fuck as many Chads as they can.
Dude, you don't understand hypergamy, you just described polygamy which is the male sexual strategy, hence the projection.
Foids love relationships, as long as it's with the chaddest Chad around.

It is not uncommon for foids who had a relationship with an uber Chad to stay single and asexual for years after they broke up or the Chad died.

betraying their bfs