Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are most bullies low IQ?

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I think you have to be low IQ to be constantly mistreating someone and not care about how that person feels.

I think you have to be low IQ to be constantly mistreating someone and not care about how that person feels.
Sociopathy and lack of empathy doesn't equal low IQ at all. Low IQ to think that moral = smart and immoral = dumb, when charismatic sociopaths are literally the most successful group of people in all of human history. When I was in high school every single whore and normie would cuck out and endlessly fawn all about how the bullies weren't dumb, they just didn't care/try hard enough. And the brutal thing is that before I didn't believe it, now I do. Chads don't need to do shit, so why would they do shit? :feelsclown:

No.
They just have advantage of size.

Sociopathy and lack of empathy doesn't equal low IQ at all. Low IQ to think that moral = smart and immoral = dumb, when charismatic sociopaths are literally the most successful group of people in all of human history. When I was in high school every single whore and normie would cuck out and endlessly fawn all about how the bullies weren't dumb, they just didn't care/try hard enough. And the brutal thing is that before I didn't believe it, now I do. Chads don't need to do shit, so why would they do shit? :feelsclown:
I don't think all high IQ people are good, I'm mostly talking about the school yard bully types who get pleasure out of making fun of people's looks or overpowering them with their strength

Idk about IQ, but men are aggressive and want to show dominance for approval of females or for respect. If you’re weak then they will target you.

are they low IQ when they end up having kids and manager position jobs?

Even a kid will try to crush ants. Its pshycologically wired to assert dominance when one can....

No. Many just have it as well.