Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are ''Mentalcels'' delusional? Absolutely. (DEBATE)

• Thread starter Victorique de Blois
  • Start date
grinds your gears right now. Have a great day, detective wannabe

No effort or detective work required. Your low IQ forum wears its pedo-promoting fucking 7 year old girls , trannyboy fucking trolling on its sleeve.

Oh and admitting by referencing my name on your forum and admitting you have plants here. Including yours.

No effort or detective work required. Your low IQ forum wears its pedo-promoting fucking 7 year old girls , trannyboy fucking trolling on its sleeve.

Oh and admitting by referencing my name on your forum and admitting you have plants here. Including yours.
When the fuck did I reference your name? What the fuck are you talking about? You definitely are a schizo, fuck off and stop wasting my time.
Im tired of your stupid accusations, it would make sense if I knew what you're talking about, but I don't know it too. Now go and bother somebody else.

I post as the user OysterSauce on .net and admitted I told psygnosis-owl to fuck off faggot in the .co megaban thread (as Goy Division) and he got mad about it .

Good. I already knew that.

Now go tell your mods on the trannyfucking toilet forum (.net) to delete more .net forum posts as you've been doing as i incrementally expose you all.

If according to you, you and your boyfriend (faggotsGTFO) @FemoidsGTFO are happy being reunited on .net openly discussing talking unironically about fucking trannies and how much .co sucks- then go back to .net and stay there then.

Take your gay shit with you. Nice topics disgust on .net.

Gayshitfromnet

Goy Division aka OysterSauce from .net

OysterSauce aka Goy Division

Last edited:
He has the same description as you.

“Mentally crippled by lonely teen years”

Hmmmm :feelswhere::feelswhere:
he is an infiltrating troll and i'm a big user here

WATER

I am ugly, short and a mentalcel

i would like to add one thing to the topic: hardcore ethniccels like me often declare all whitecels to either Mental-standart or locationcel (iam still behind my words; i absolutely do not belive in non-slavic white truecels). so its mosly the other way around: people are more often declared mentalcel by others than by themself

>I am mentalcel
Usually means, either they are still coping and can't accept that they are that ugly or they are just larpers that can't even bother to try.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: the faggot is projecting his insecurities upon me; I don't even have a .net acc.

Hello Oyster Sauce. What's the matter? .net not interesting enough for your tonight?

I would screencap proof you are the same, but you are shit here on .co and you're definitely shit on .net too. I can't spend more than 5 seconds looking at your shitposts.

Hope you get permanbanned again!
:feelsYall:

Hello Oyster Sauce. What's the matter? .net not interesting enough for your tonight?

I would screencap proof you are the same, but you are shit here on .co and you're definitely shit on .net too. I can't spend more than 5 seconds looking at your shitposts.

Dude you're seriously a nutcase. Who the fuck is oyster? What the fuck are you talking about you retard? How many times do I have to say I don't know what you're talking about or that I don't give a fuck about your problem with a user I don't even know about. Im so fucking tired of your dumb accusations, its my second day here. What the fuck are you talking about dude?

Dude you're seriously a nutcase. Who the fuck is oyster? What the fuck are you talking about you retard? How many times do I have to say I don't know what you're talking about or that I don't give a fuck about your problem with a user I don't even know about. Im so fucking tired of your dumb accusations, its my second day here. What the fuck are you talking about dude?
jfl

I'd like to see proof tbh because even I don't have proof that I'm anyone else

Most “mentalcels” are just above average looking guys that haven’t left the basement. Even if you’re super autistic/introverted, your guaranteed to get some play from women if you leave the basement and socialize assuming you’re good looking

View: https://youtu.be/oliq8m8Qph0

Seems to be the case with this guy. But he seems barely average. Probably hypergamy got so bad that he's legit incel but coping by saying he's a mentalcel.