Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are mentalcels allowed on the forum?

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Although i am not chad, I am pretty sure my biggest incel trait is mentalcelism

Are such people welcome on the forum?

Thanks

Yes, they are. Welcome! :dab:

Bizarrely, they are allowed here, even though whenever a mentalcel is closely scrutinized, it inevitably turns out that he is far from a legit "cel."

Bizarrely, they are allowed here, even though whenever a mentalcel is closely scrutinized, it inevitably turns out that he is far from a legit "cel."
does it mean we need to stalk mentalcels to transform them into chads?? :feelsohh::feelsohh:

does it mean we need to stalk mentalcels to transform them into chads?? :feelsohh::feelsohh:
It means that the majority of them are already Chads or Chadlites or HTNs who get hit on by foids, and their issues are separate and distinct from the issues that real incels such as 5'7" manlets have to deal with. I can empathize with mentalcels, but ultimately, they will wake up tomorrow looking attractive and receiving foids' IOIs and even foids' active pursuit, and I will wake up tomorrow a 5'7" manlet who receives zero positive attention or treatment from foids, and so it will remain for the rest of our very dissimilar lives.

It means that the majority of them are already Chads or Chadlites or HTNs who get hit on by foids, and their issues are separate and distinct from the issues that real incels such as 5'7" manlets have to deal with. I can empathize with mentalcels, but ultimately, they will wake up tomorrow looking attractive and receiving foids' IOIs and even foids' active pursuit, and I will wake up tomorrow a 5'7" manlet who receives zero positive attention or treatment from foids, and so it will remain for the rest of our very dissimilar lives.
but when that tommorow will be for them? it may very well be many long years from now

but when that tommorow will be for them? it may very well be many long years from now
Nah, they are already attractive if they claim to be mentalcels. Just ask them about being approached by foids for sex, they'll tell you.

Have you a medical diagnosis from a psychiatrist?

Treatment and prognosis please and then we can advice.

I’m guessing so since I’m here.

I'm kind of mentalcel I guess, I've never been in too many groups to get into conversations with foids, the few I tried to talk to rejected me, maybe I was unlucky or maybe not

Idk

I have severe anxiety and can barely talk to people and I think that is somewhat a factor in my inceldom but my physical appearance is so shit that we don’t even gotta talk about my mental state

Depends on what it is, and how bad it is. Or, in other words, if the mental illness is indeed the biggest contributing factor to one's inceldom, and not other factors which may or may not be within one's control.

They are. We have had several resident mentalcels on here over the years who were moggers. A good handful of them ascended.

yes, however, mental-health related disorders can't be the major or unique factor of one's Inceldom.

Just get therapy, overcome your inhibition, and talk to foids bro. Literally.

If being a fatcel is being a volcel, so is being a mentalcel.

Yes unfortunately everyone that is incel is allowed here.
But if you start bragging about how tall you are or how much female attention you get then don't expect to make many friends or be on this site for long.

It means that the majority of them are already Chads or Chadlites or HTNs who get hit on by foids
i'd say the majority of mentalcels are actually 5/10 normies with psychological problems.

however, i'd say that being a truecel automatically makes you a mentalcel too, considering how you're treated by society and how that can fuck someones mind.

Last edited:
I suppose a psychologically/socially stunted Chad with an extreme case of gynophobia could be allowed here, in theory

Mentalcels are banned on site and now I’m going to report you

Last edited:
I'm a personalitycel.
Do you have a source on that?
Source?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.