Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are men socialized to believe that their looks don't matter?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Women seem to be able to pick very early on that their looks are important, whereas men are always telling each others that its all about your masculinity and confidence and nothing else matters

Even women seem to be participating in this lie by saying "just be confident." Almost like they are blaming your lack of success in the fact that you aren't confident and its all your fault

Nope,

If you're really ugly Society will tell you right away and the opposite.

This whole "Looks don't matter" shit is used by your loved ones to stop you from killing yourself or going ER (Eating Rice)

To some degree, yes.

If men knew right away that they'll be an outcast based on their looks, most of them won't participate in tasks the society would expect from them.

It's a convenient lie too keep the society going.

To some degree, yes.

If men knew right away that they'll be an outcast based on their looks, most of them won't participate in tasks the society would expect from them.

It's a convenient lie too keep the society going.
True. The higherups need the drones to keep society running. The false promise of getting a family and loving wife are the main driving factors for men, unsurprisingly enough.

True. The higherups need the drones to keep society running. The false promise of getting a family and loving wife are the main driving factors for men, unsurprisingly enough.
If most men found the truth and this forum, they would stop trying and there would be a societal collapse. If more men were aware of this stuff, it unironically could make legit change

Absolutely. People around you will gaslight you into thinking youre fine when in reality its not the case. And then youll run into someone that will shatter these lies and well..

That kind of thing usually comes from family and friends.

My dad was always like, "Get out there, buddy, the world’s waiting for you." My mom was similar, and my grandma bruh whenever we went out, she’d make up scenarios where women supposedly glanced my way or tried to talk to me. She’s nutjobmaxxing. Worst part? My dad always believed her and would bring it up now and then.

Friends do it too. Once, I made the mistake of mentioning the BP to a close friend, and he half-jokingly told me to snap out of my depression or he'd smack me, saying I should just get out there and "pump and dump." :feelsokman: :feelscomfy:

If most men found the truth and this forum, they would stop trying and there would be a societal collapse. If more men were aware of this stuff, it unironically could make legit change
Yes. I believe there are really two types of men regardless of attractiveness: those who ultimately do everything to eventually attract a woman.

And those who have some interest that they madly pursue. They would look insane to normies, yet I respect these men because they truly do what they like to do not what will make them attractive to foids. Think high IQ autistic mathematicians etc.

Some people just don't give a fuck about their son's at all, like my parents. They didn't blue pill or red.pill me, they just let me rot as a poverty nigger. I knew it was over since I was 10.

I'd say if you're average then yeah you're told it's down to your efforts, try harder etc...but uggos are shit on constantly but if you realise it's your looks ppl will gaslight you with it being your personality or you're around the wrong ppl.

Absolutely. People around you will gaslight you into thinking youre fine when in reality its not the case. And then youll run into someone that will shatter these lies and well..