Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are men becoming any better looking than previous generations?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I thinks it’s the opposite, men have become lower T, have jaw development problems due to eating only soft food, and food has become less nutritious due to industrialized farming. People here say Zoomers are uniquely some Chad demographic, I think it’s because you guys compare men in their early 20s to men in their 50s, not considering the agepill: you can find tons of videos of foids bragging about how much of a chad their fathers were when they were young.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/jmJv9GgzAjQ?feature=share

Men and people in general have 100% become more ugly than previous generations. Anyone who disagrees is a moron through and through

@Grim_Reaper also even if “Chad” is cucking 99% of men and only passing his genes, I think future generations will not become better looking because ugly foids will continue to pass their genes due to low prenatal t

Last edited:
Break the time continuum and kill all chads that lived in the past and those who will be born in the future and destroy those who live today (in Roblox 2)

Men and people in general have 100% become more ugly than previous generations. Anyone who disagrees is a moron through and through
what about the rising popularity of looksmaxxing?

men are becoming taller but more facially attractive? no in fact i find it quite the opposite

what about the rising popularity of looksmaxxing?
Doesn’t matter. Numerous factors have caused the degradation of natural human physiology over time. Looksmaxxers can get as many surgeries as they want but their shitty genes will still be passed on to their offspring

You mean “mewing”?
HGH therapy and orthodontic devices can give consistent enough result imo so the base SMV can be bumped up, and with blackpill becoming mainstream, parents might put more attention to nutrition and all that.

haven't foids already spent a while breeding shorter men out of existence?

it might be noticeable already in the newest crop of zoomers

I thinks it’s the opposite, men have become lower T, have jaw development problems due to eating only soft food, and food has become less nutritious due to industrialized farming. People here say Zoomers are uniquely some Chad demographic, I think it’s because you guys compare men in their early 20s to men in their 50s, not considering the agepill: you can find tons of videos of foids bragging about how much of a chad their fathers were when they were young.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/jmJv9GgzAjQ?feature=share

Maybe

@Grim_Reaper also even if “Chad” is cucking 99% of men and only passing his genes, I think future generations will not become better looking because ugly foids will continue to pass their genes due to low prenatal t
:yes::yes::yes:The less moggers in the world the better.

They're becoming worse looking as genetically inferior females have easier access than ever to chads and as globohomo continues

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back