Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Are masculinity copers right?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A bit of a follow up to the last post but with Tails you always have to follow the sources as he has a knack for making misleading videos:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/PNyHXKSdiWY?feature=share

Alex Eubank is obviously Masculinitymaxxed, apparently he's a Manlet (all guys in the video are), but Tails (here as the "World Mogging Association") just cut out the worst parts, the original video is this:

View: https://youtu.be/QdwXytlwQDQ

Yeah, masculinity copers primarily impress men, you see a lot of men say "Oh, I know you from TikTok!" (Which probably means that they're gay as my TikTok feed is 100% dancing Asian toilets), but this is just one of the many ways Tails makes misleading content that makes the Blackpill seem even blacker than it is.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with him 90% and I think that he's more Blackpilled than over half of this forum and his Eugenicspilled videos are often excellent, but he has this consistent tendency to misrepresent data and make everything seem way more ovER than it actually is.

Despite this he probably gives better looksmaxxing tips than most Blackpillers as he's actually one of the few Blackpillers that actually understands the Female Gaze.

That aside, most toilets reject the men, but a few of them are impressed by them and a small amount are even Chadstruck.

I'd say that Alex Eubank is either a 6/10 (High-tier Normie) or 7/10 (Chadlite) based on the reactions he receives, Chad gets almost 100% positive reactions, but Normies often go nichemaxxing and he Masculinitymaxxed to specifically go for toilets that like masculine men.

This is a strategy that works but men need to understand that this is a niche, Chad is universal.

Women do like good bodies, they just don’t like good bodies on facially ugly men

Two words, male gaze

Women do like good bodies, they just don’t like good bodies on facially ugly SHORT men
FIXED

Unless they're tall, like 6'3" and above. You can have an ogre face and still find cute women that will be all over you if you have a good body, height, and nt. EVEN with an ugly face.
I've seen it before.

The men who look too masculine generally attract more men than women; they have more men fans.
The men who look cute and preety generally have more female fans like Justin beiber and BTS gooks.

Young foids like fagg looking prettyboys, masculinity coping is a meme and outdated. A 50 year old smoker hooker might like masc ogres.

Last edited:
Yes, but not in a way you think
If everyone were high T gymcels foids would be put in their places

the EDP at 6:40 Im dead lmfao