Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are many people here alcohol lovers

Do you

• Total voters
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I am TBH. It’s a good cope for being an incel and being an incel isn’t as painful when you’re drunk. I like to be HEAVILY intoxicated. Do many people here feel the same way. This is inceldom related because I drink to cope with inceldom and I reccomend my fellow cels do the same.

Yes.

I don't like to be heavily intoxicated but I drink just enough for me to experience that familiar buzz.

Am drinking Diplomatico Mantuano rn. You?

Yes.

I don't like to be heavily intoxicated but I drink just enough for me to experience that familiar buzz.

Am drinking Diplomatico Mantuano rn. You?
I have rum and a mango Rita in my fridge for tonite. The mango Rita thing tastes decent and gets you buzzed. I love whiskey and rum but the taste is strong
I don’t find it enjoyable and I don’t need it cope
You will someday

I have rum and a mango Rita in my fridge for tonite. The mango Rita thing tastes decent and gets you buzzed. I love whiskey and rum but the taste is strong

You will someday

have you tried champagne

fucking love it

veuve cliquot and ruinart have the best value for money imo, dom is overrated

I prefer weed, but it's cope or the rope at the end of the day

have you tried champagne

fucking love it

veuve cliquot and ruinart have the best value for money imo, dom is overrated
No I haven’t I have to buy my alcohol with a fake cause of burgerlands retardly high drinking age but champagne does sound good. When did you start drinking?

I am TBH. It’s a good cope for being an incel and being an incel isn’t as painful when you’re drunk. I like to be HEAVILY intoxicated. Do many people here feel the same way. This is inceldom related because I drink to cope with inceldom and I reccomend my fellow cels do the same.
I love liquor, feels so good to drink and just mellows everything down

I'm ascetic and live a pure life. I might try to drink as much alcohol as I can before I die when I arrange for it.

I love liquor, feels so good to drink and just mellows everything down
Yea dulls the pain of being a genetically inferior male.

I love alcohol. It's one the all-time great copes.

Drugs are great in general.

I could never get into smoking cigarettes though. I tried and tried but just never liked them (they always leave a nasty taste in my mouth and make my throat feel like shit).

Last edited:
Yes bro, i love alcohol, it's a pretty good cope. I get drunk at least twice a week, and if it wasn't for the hangovers, i would probably do it even more often.

No I haven’t I have to buy my alcohol with a fake cause of burgerlands retardly high drinking age but champagne does sound good. When did you start drinking?

16. I picked up the habit at my boarding school in burgerland. I moved to the UK when I was 18 and was of legal drinking age, yay.

The U.S. drinking age is stupid.

No, not a good cope for me. I can't handle drinking. The feeling is good at the start until the effects roll in, I either fall asleep or vomit and feel, smell like shit.

No, not a good cope for me. I can't handle drinking. The feeling is good at the start until the effects roll in, I either fall asleep or vomit and feel, smell like shit.

You're probably drinking way too much, too quickly. Or maybe you still haven't built up a tolerance.

I like cooming while drunk

You're probably drinking way too much, too quickly. Or maybe you still haven't built up a tolerance.

I like cooming while drunk
I don't drink that often but when I do drink, I drink it quick. I guess thats the problem. I drink it quick because I don't like the taste and I'm an impatience guy.

not really, don't like the bitterness of some

I don't drink that often but when I do drink, I drink it quick. I guess thats the problem. I drink it quick because I don't like the taste and I'm an impatience guy.

Splurge on something nice and it'll actually taste good. If you're really broke then dilute it with orange juice or some shit.

I don't like alcohol tbh

Splurge on something nice and it'll actually taste good. If you're really broke then dilute it with orange juice or some shit.
I usually have cider and whiskey (not together though). Used to have shandies but stopped drinking for my health back then, haven't had one since. I have the cash but I don't spend most of it on anything.

Yes I like to drink and it helps me sleep as well. My drinks of choice are Jack Daniels and Smirnoff.

Only beer. I hate hard liquor

I used to be an alcohol lover but I gave it up this year.

Nope, hate the taste of alcohol, especially wine.

I used to drink corona when in middle school. It was one of the few that didn't taste bitter to me, which was why I liked it. I've always preferred drinking coffee/tea over alcohol. Caffeine makes me happy but doesn't destroy my liver as much as alcohol does.

Yes and no
Every drinking night starts out with promise, but most end badly; sometimes in jail or with lost items

Never drank before and probably never will, either. I don't see the point of drinking.

I drink quick because it takes too long to feel a buzz. Then when I get buzzed I want it to get stronger or last longer. Ugh. Too tricky.

No, I don't drink because I don't like it.

Drinking makes me more depressed, I've started smoking weed and I prefer it so far, only problem is how expensive it is.

Nope, hate the taste of alcohol, especially wine.
Wine is the only alcohol that actually tastes good though lol

Wine is the only alcohol that actually tastes good though lol

I find it too dry and flat. At least beer as some "richness" so to speak, but to each his own I guess.

Don’t drink at all, don’t want my subhuman genetics to get even worse

Only out of desperation. I prefer weed, but it's way too expensive for me to procure (easily) in my country atm

Alcohol (and the terrible choices I've made while drinking) have completely ruined my life.

Never drank before and probably never will, either. I don't see the point of drinking.
Never? That's surprising tbh. You aren't missing out on anything tbhngl

Yes i like to get drunk

I'm never drunk
full