Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are males more horny than foids?

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I think males are more horny than foids. But i was told by a foid some time ago that foids are very horny too, so i´m not very sure who has a higher sexuel drive.
What do you think?
As a male you need every day sex to empty your balls. What about foids? How do they funcion in a sexual way?

foids are still horny but men are definitely hornier. women can live without sex which is why they get it out of their system in their 20s/30s fucking literally every chad and chadlite they can and then settle down with a schlubby hubby and don't fuck him

Males obviously. I know cuz my sex drive is lower than a female's plus they dont get as horny. Toilets fantasize about the act more than the sex.

If males are indeed significantly hornier than foids, then it´s easy to explain how foids can rise their standards while males have to lower their standards constantly. To make the market balanced both genders must have the same level of sexual drive.

Foids are just as horny (if not hornier), but keep a brutal blackpill fact in mind: in foids' eyes, only men with looks of 8 and above are considered men. That's why foids seem so apathetic around men overall, because sub-8 guys don't register in their radar. If all men were Chad-tier, foids would be just as thirsty and desperate as typical guys.

Foids are just as horny (if not hornier)
That's literally not true, the male libido is many times stronger than the female libido. In fact women who get testosterone for various treatments all report a significant increase in their libidos and wanting to have sex more than often.

It's testosterone levels that causes the drastic differences between the sexes, libido included.

Males are more hornier that's why they tend to fuck any kind of toilet unlike toilets who only go after good looking men.

Males are more hornier that's why they tend to fuck any kind of toilet unlike toilets who only go after good looking men.
That has nothing to do with how horny you are.

It is rather simple, women have more to lose everytime they have sex.

Foids are horny for Chad only. As long as they avoid Chad and keep sub 8 men on their orbit, they'll be drier than the Mojave desert.

Foid sex drive is very emotion-based where once they find Chad they literally become sex-crazed, otherwise they might seem practically asexual

Just be Chad bro