Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are looks inherited generally more from the mother or the father?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Any incels here that have studied genetics? I am generally curious. Can we finally decide whether the cause of incel men are incel foids?(i know its an oxymoron) in the sense of chads or normshits breeding with bellow their looksmatch

I think mother

I read theyre largely from the mother because the x chrom has like significantly more gwnetic code

Im pretty sure it's more or less evenly split. The thing with mothers is just that their genetic diseases are more likely to be passed on to male offspring since the Y chromosome has less genes and hence is more likely to allow harmful recessive alleles to be expressed.

I would be more interested in how the behavior of the mother during pregnancy can affect looks

I've got more from my (asshole) father than my mom.

I read theyre largely from the mother because the x chrom has like significantly more gwnetic code
Mother, so you get your maternal grandfather's features.
The thing is, my maternal grandfather was apparently good looking and made the top 8 for some contest for good looking people. And I've been told that I look like the fucker. But foids have always rejected me. So maybe beauty standards have changed. Or my mum is just lying, cuz that's what foids do.

The mother, because X-chromosomes contain way more DNA traits than Y-chromosomes do.

Mom

Daughter's look more like their dad often times though for some reason.

So many 1 IQ responses. There’s way more chromosomes than just the x and y. Take a look at a karyotype and realize that genetic recombination occurs.

You are all fucking low IQ if you think the source of the bad genes matters. Because of hyper-gammy men always date down so because of this the worse genes are on the foid side, but there is no other reason.

Well, I definitely inherited most of my subhuman looks from my mother.

It's complicated: i mean, what i've noticed is that ugly guys tends to resemble their mothers. Femininen features, low t and such.

Pretty boys tends ALSO to resemble their mothers.

Chads or ogres sometimes resemble their father but it's not really common.

I do resemble my mother more. I think it is quite random who you will resemble more though.

The mother has the dominant genes for adaptive imperfection. Males with such genes are weeded out.