Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Looks Enough? Tyrone Rejected For His Personality

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★

[31:28]

Why was he rejected by everyone?

Even the land whale rejected him. :feelskek:

The common reason given was his arrogance.

Despite this, shouldn't his looks have overridden any personality flaws as the forum persistently claims?

Here are his attributes:
  • Height: He's exceptionally tall, towering over everyone.
  • Face: A decent appearance, with a strong hairline.
  • Race: Black, with "R&B/hip-hop halo."
  • Mental: NT - charismatic.
  • Profession: Dentist, likely raking in cash.
So why was he still rejected? A few possible explanations I can think of:
  1. Virtue Signalling: He had a known reputation for arrogance from a previous show. The women may have rejected him to appear virtuous, especially on a platform viewed by millions.
  2. Hivemind: Women are hive minded. Once a few rejected him, the rest may have followed suit to avoid standing out or going against the group.
  3. Age-driven Preferences: Age-range of the women were between 25-36. It's likely they're valuing personality more than physical appearance now that they're in their post-wall betabuxxer phase. Therefore, since he's mildly dark-triad, it's unlikely women would be able to control him.
Though, I'm still confused why this guy was mass rejected just for his personality.

Last edited:

Despite this, shouldn't his looks have overridden any personality flaws as the forum persistently claims?

Here are his attributes:
  1. Virtue Signalling: He had a known reputation for arrogance from a previous show. The women may have rejected him to appear virtuous, especially on a platform viewed by millions.
  2. Hivemind: Women are hive minded. Once a few rejected him, the rest may have followed suit to avoid standing out or going against the group.
  3. Age-driven Preferences: Age-range of the women were between 25-36. It's likely they're valuing personality more than physical appearance now that they're in their post-wall betabuxxer phase.
Though, I'm still confused why this guy was mass rejected just for his personality.

Black women are so fucking disgusting

cow

niggas rejected nigga

because anecdotes prove nothing, 1 case is quite literally the furthest from a large enough sample size to claim something that you can go. And we evolved to live in groups of 20 people, where the things you see infront of you might as well have been true. So, humans do this all the time

You've come up with theory that will now influence what you believe based on 1 occurance

it's like when IT pedestals cases of unicorns

see my sig

Last edited:
Why is it only black youtubers who do this "pop the balloon" bs

a nigga rejected by niggas

You pointed it out yourself, also these whores are just acting, in fact it is likely that they have been paid to reject it, everything is set up before hand

its a "reality" show, jfl if you believe anything in it is definitely not pre scripted:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Virtue Signalling: He had a known reputation for arrogance from a previous show. The women may have rejected him to appear virtuous, especially on a platform viewed by millions.
Hivemind: Women are hive minded. Once a few rejected him, the rest may have followed suit to avoid standing out or going against the group.

because anecdotes prove nothing, 1 case is quite literally the furthest from a large enough sample size to claim something that you can go. And we evolved to live in groups of 20 people, where the things you see infront of you might as well have been true. So, humans do this all the time

You've come up with theory that will now influence what you believe based on 1 occurance

it's like when IT pedestals cases of unicorns

see my sig
not saying looks don't matter, just asking why multiple sloors rejected a guy they'd usually see as a 'catch'
You pointed it out yourself, also these whores are just acting, in fact it is likely that they have been paid to reject it, everything is set up before hand
This doesn't look like acting at all

Virtue Signalling: He had a known reputation for arrogance from a previous show. The women may have rejected him to appear virtuous, especially on a platform viewed by millions.
Thats the reason. When the cameras were off they all jumped his bones together

He isnt a tyrone just a htn with good height. Womens standard is insane these days

lmfao, this just proves Savy Guy aka oreo man was right all along when he said ''if ur a black man and not a thug or a career criminal then black bitches wont respect and want to be with you''-

this black guy is good looking but he has some feminine traits and mannerisms and doesnt act hood so hes instantly rejected by black (american) women.

Already seen this Show, they always Pop the Balloon and even if not they do not date regardless.

The men are there to get a date and find a real relationship.

The girls are there for self validation and to find bad traits in good men.

Here are his attributes:
  3. Age-driven Preferences: Age-range of the women were between 25-36. It's likely they're valuing personality more than physical appearance now that they're in their post-wall betabuxxer phase. Therefore, since he's mildly dark-triad, it's unlikely women would be able to control him.

It's because he could articulate himself and hes a doctor instead of a soundcloud rapper and drug dealer
IMG 20240917 134156

if ur a black man and not a thug or a career criminal then black bitches wont respect and want to be with you
saw that vid. he said if you're light-skinned that's enough. but if you're dark-skinned you have to thugmaxx to compensate