Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are leftists actually just sociopaths hiding behind an ideology?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Brb no morals, believes in moral relativity (or at least until other people do something I don't like)
Brb massive victim mentality and always blame others for my problems
Brb can't tolerate anybody who isn't 100% like me
Brb massive superiority complex
Brb have a strong need to control others
Brb massive entitlement complex
Brb doesn't hold oneself to the same standards as other/rampant doublethink
Brb can't learn from mistakes because can't self-criticize

HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT THAN THE PERSONALITY TRAITS OF A GENERIC SOCIOPATH?????????

I am seriously beginning to gravitate towards the conclusion that leftism as an ideological doctrine is basically just generic sociopathy and narcissism disguised as a political ideology. And before the typical "all sides have their bad apples bullshit" shows up......no they don't. The idea that all ideas spawn as many dipshits is utter horseshit. It's like saying Christians are as bad as Muslims because the former has like 1 terrorist for every 100 the muslims have. It's bullshit. The majority of sociopaths in society are all left-leaning, because it's the perfect ideology to believe in if you have narcissistic personality traits. It would also explain why so many leftists have basically zero self-awareness whatsoever and literally can't understand why people laugh at them/hate them, and also why they can't seem to learn from their mistakes. And here is the big one: THE FACT THAT THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE LEFTISTS!!!!!!

The left is mostly comprised of insects following the flashing lights, you're giving them too much credit

Brb no morals, believes in moral relativity (or at least until other people do something I don't like)
Brb massive victim mentality and always blame others for my problems
Brb can't tolerate anybody who isn't 100% like me
Brb massive superiority complex
Brb have a strong need to control others
Brb massive entitlement complex
Brb doesn't hold oneself to the same standards as other/rampant doublethink
Brb can't learn from mistakes because can't self-criticize

HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT THAN THE PERSONALITY TRAITS OF A GENERIC SOCIOPATH?????????

I am seriously beginning to gravitate towards the conclusion that leftism as an ideological doctrine is basically just generic sociopathy and narcissism disguised as a political ideology. And before the typical "all sides have their bad apples bullshit" shows up......no they don't. The idea that all ideas spawn as many dipshits is utter horseshit. It's like saying Christians are as bad as Muslims because the former has like 1 terrorist for every 100 the muslims have. It's bullshit. The majority of sociopaths in society are all left-leaning, because it's the perfect ideology to believe in if you have narcissistic personality traits. It would also explain why so many leftists have basically zero self-awareness whatsoever and literally can't understand why people laugh at them/hate them, and also why they can't seem to learn from their mistakes. And here is the big one: THE FACT THAT THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE LEFTISTS!!!!!!

They're sociopaths. I've come to the conclusion.

>ideology

massive-cuck-jpg.61749

I've thought about this to and a lot seem to be sociopaths. Its funny how trumps election really just made a lot of them show the world how truly awful they are instead of trying to do the exact opposite.

Its funny how trumps election really just made a lot of them show the world how truly awful they are instead of trying to do the exact opposite.

What's even funnier is that it doesn't seem to be making any difference. Trump is still less popular than the left is and will probably lose in 2020.

Makes sense tbh.

I dunno Christians did some violent stuff during the Inquisition. Lotta killin for Christ then.

I think anyone who judges and tells others what to do is stepping over the line. You could make a counter-argument where the left is the friend to the weak, and wants to help everyone have a quality life.

I know you said not to do it, but I think any ideology when taken to extremes makes some pretty shitty people; or you could say shitty people are attracted to extreme passionate ideologies. Emotion takes over and you demonize the "other team." It's ridiculous.

Whatever. They're all people, just like you and I.