Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Jews based?

Are Jews based for mixing whites with brownies?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I think Jews are based for mixing cucked northern europeans with high T brown races. Thoughts?

Outwit the Jew and get the money.

Outwit the Jew and get the money.
You cannot outwit the Jew. Be a jew slave and do as well as you can under those circumstances.

Look at all wars Israel have fought, all mossad assassinations and you will have a basic idea

View: https://youtu.be/KSAdNFhWFdE?si=L_4W9rBW71I0fEi8

having a gf as a non-chad is cope. She will cheat with chad
If the wife back in the day cheated with chad, she would get thrown out of the house by her husband and end up on the streets, selling her cunt to lusty subhumans to survive.
Foids back in the day stayed with their husbands out of neccessity, not out of love.

Kas the Gikes

If the wife back in the day cheated with chad, she would get thrown out of the house by her husband and end up on the streets, selling her cunt to lusty subhumans to survive.
Foids back in the day stayed with their husbands out of neccessity, not out of love.
Interesting thoughts. I do not have a solid counter argument right now. However, I think monogamy is cope.

Jews are not based, they are doing what they can do destroy everything

With jews you lose!

You cannot outwit the Jew. Be a jew slave and do as well as you can under those circumstances.
Facts.Jews especially the ashkeNAZIS are born with genetically higher iq than the surrounding goyim whites and the whites will always remain mentally inferior to them :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I think Jews are based for mixing cucked northern europeans with high T brown races. Thoughts?
Jews are jews, they're just people. They're not any more better or worse for being who they are, as is any other nationality.

if you were a jew wouldnt you do the same with your historical enemies?
Everyone is a historical enemy of the Jews though. They should ask themselves why everyone hates them

Jews are just psychopathic I would argue not exactly smart

They silence and censor all dissident because they cannot answer for their lies once the truth comes out

So no.

They're basically children with an infinite money printer