Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Japanese men really incel and bad looking?

H

hogswarsh

Greycel
I keep hearing about Japan being some incel land and how everyone hates the local men, but are they really that bad looking? I grew up in Australia and every year, we'd have Japanese exchange students come over. I remember a few of them were considered good looking by Aussie girls?

From what I remember, Japanese zoomers are oftentimes quite athletic, and so called "anime/video game copes" y'all talk about, most Japanese people don't even care about? The bulk of them just play sports and hang out with their friends based on what I remember. "Nerdy" ones are in the minority tbh.

View: https://imgur.com/a/52rErNH

Most of them look like people from this Tokyo high school graduation album. Are they that bad looking? I remember Japanese HS students being a bit shorter than say whites, but many of them are fairly robust in frame with wide shoulders and big legs. Imo many of them today will def not do any worse than most other races. Is Japan incel stereotype false?

asian men are inkwell by default sweaty

Even when many of them clearly mog white/blacks?
sorry but here in amerishart niggers are the superior race and whitebois are 0.2 cm small pphavers that are extra inkwell

There are statistics which show Japan has more incels than any major nation. But I think it's more due to them being very shy and career focused. I agree they are not bad looking. I'm really jealous of them because they have a homogeneous society, where it seems looks don't matter as much just because of how similar everyone looks, and they have higher number of female virgins than any developed country. Imagine deflowering some christmas cake, with decades of pent up sexual frustration, who has never seen a pp before :feelsohh: This was on my bucket list but I don't think they'll ever open up again.

Japs have even more pancake looking faces than chinks. And we chinks especially northern chinks already have flat pancake faces.

No facial or body hair, small button nose, flat face, short height, stocky build, shit frame, high subcutaneous fat, less muscularity. Oh yea, we are just studs to foids. Anywhere from 92 - 99.7% of foids in the west do not want us. Those bottom 8% of foids that will consider us, are chang only.

Heard that? It means you have to be an 8/10+ tall good looking status maxxed chang to land a non-Asian 3/10 foid. That is why we just opt out to be alone altogether if we can't land a noodlewhore.

As for me, I can't even land a fat landwhale.

Japs have even more pancake looking faces than chinks. And we chinks especially northern chinks already have flat pancake faces.

No facial or body hair, small button nose, flat face, short height, stocky build, shit frame, high subcutaneous fat, less muscularity. Oh yea, we are just studs to foids. Anywhere from 92 - 99.7% of foids in the west do not want us. Those bottom 8% of foids that will consider us, are chang only.

Heard that? It means you have to be an 8/10+ tall good looking status maxxed chang to land a non-Asian 3/10 foid. That is why we just opt out to be alone altogether if we can't land a noodlewhore.

As for me, I can't even land a fat landwhale.
Asian men are professional moggers

they look subhuman like all rice. the few that were considered good looking by girls were considered good looking for rice standards. compared to average white male, rice has no chance. there's a reason even noodlewhores rather date white than rice.

I keep hearing about Japan being some incel land and how everyone hates the local men, but are they really that bad looking? I grew up in Australia and every year, we'd have Japanese exchange students come over. I remember a few of them were considered good looking by Aussie girls?

From what I remember, Japanese zoomers are oftentimes quite athletic, and so called "anime/video game copes" y'all talk about, most Japanese people don't even care about? The bulk of them just play sports and hang out with their friends based on what I remember. "Nerdy" ones are in the minority tbh.

View: https://imgur.com/a/52rErNH

Most of them look like people from this Tokyo high school graduation album. Are they that bad looking? I remember Japanese HS students being a bit shorter than say whites, but many of them are fairly robust in frame with wide shoulders and big legs. Imo many of them today will def not do any worse than most other races. Is Japan incel stereotype false?

No it’s not:feelskek:

Frankly you have a lot to learn if you are listening to what women are saying.

Aussie girl find them attractive? Ok

How many did you see slaying Aussie Stacy?

The Japanese that go out of Japan are an extreme minority, most of them are elite , so the men you saw were like the cream of the cream.

And lastly yes , just because you see an interview in Japan seeing Japanese women saying: OMG it’s like totally not true, we fuck

They are fuckin talking about them

The beautiful thing about number , you can’t bullshit them :
1200px-Japan_Population_by_Age_1920-2010_with_Projection_to_2060.png

Japan will lose half their country just by 2060 !!!!

It’s undeniable proof , men are rotting
And woman are waiting for mr Right ( seems like is not Japanese :feelskek:)
:feelskek:

on average asian men are the shortest amogst all races, since foids only value height and dick size and they lack in both I can see why they are forced into inceldom when in foreign countries.

If I am gonna remain Incel I would rather be living in japan than burgerland that's for sure

sorry but here in amerishart niggers are the superior race and whitebois are 0.2 cm small pphavers that are extra inkwell
And rice are generally seen as net negative smv:fuk:

As a Korean chink, whites generally mog asians. For example, the upper-class neighborhood where I live is filled with white guys, so my height of 6'0 is about average. I've been to Japan just once, and heightmogged like 99% of the population.