Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are ITcels smarter than us?

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 73 93.6%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They seem to think they are.

We are IQmogging them into oblivion

If you ask this here of course we'll agree that we iq mog them, if you ask IT that they would say they iq mog us, should ask an unaffiliated party for accurate results

They are retards.

Think we’re both average but cucktears and reddit in general thinks they are the cream of the crop in human intelligence

The schizophrenic thinks he is smarter than the sane person because they can't see his hallucinations which are so obviously real to him.

Cucks act against they own self-interest through enabling females.

We are clearly smarter

If you ask this here of course we'll agree that we iq mog them, if you ask IT that they would say they iq mog us, should ask an unaffiliated party for accurate results
Our opinion is what matters.

I'd say we are higher IQ on average
Some comments on IT makes you wonder if those people are actual retardcels or not

82803F9B 2285 40F4 B1EC 2A233D66DD34

How can you intelligencemog such individuals? They have upvotes, UPVOTES, which mean they are right and very smart because others agree with them! Like the fellow in the post, his amount of upboats is comparable to a phd, which makes him a genius, an Einstein.

ITcels kept saying joker would produce shootings but nothing happened. Instead it was frozen 2 that had violent screenings.

ITcels aren't good at dealing with facts or reality so thats not a good sign.
View attachment 183386

How can you intelligencemog such individuals? They have upvotes, UPVOTES, which mean they are right and very smart because others agree with them! Like the fellow in the post, his amount of upboats is comparable to a phd, which makes him a genius, an Einstein.
They still managed to get it wrong too.

I didn't even know h20 stood for oxygen. I thought it stood for dihydrogen monoxide

Last edited:
The primary difference is that the Joker is not involuntarily celibate.

You have to have 0 IQ to somehow miss that. IT is home to the most retarded people on the planet.

to those who click yes :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

View attachment 183386

Lol ( laughing out loud ) never forget they really love science.

Yes, people who use inceltears are geniuses
View attachment 183386

Over for drowningcels

Yup.

And don't forget the results of sampling bias: a small percentage of users account for a large proportion of all posts (on both forums), so any quick observation of either forum means that postmaxxers are inadvertently weighed more heavily.

JFL someone with a bottom 1% iq is literally disabled. Thats like sub 60iq
They wouldn’t even be able to use a computer

View attachment 183386

It's over for H2Ocels
morphling_vert.jpg

While admittedly there are some IT members who manage to be smarter than the bottom tier of communities like these, as a whole I don't think their average IQ would exceed our average.

Respect women!

That about sums up the thinking of most IT members. They fail to observe and interpret that which is incredibly obvious to us. I would imagine that the majority of them fall within the average intelligence range. Average IQ individuals are capable of achieving next to nothing in fields that require a certain degree of abstract thinking.

I've read their comments. Those people are discussing a comic book character as if he was real and we, incels, are the stupid ones?!

Um no . Claiming to be watchdogs for the military or whatever and not getting paid is neither smart nor profitable.even geritol geezers granny greeter commie snitching for DHS get at least minimum wage. Beside the militare already got their own expert watchdogs SOG which first went in the 60's ala d vietnam war.

Maybe in the field of academia, but they're fucking retards when it comes to understanding the intrinsically shallow nature of human beings that has been proven in biology and anthropology studies for hundreds of years. Not to mention their shitty arguments only consist of anecdotes (and I've never seen one of these guys ever prove the blackpill wrong) and their advice consists of unorthodox bullshit that has constantly moving goalposts, so it seems like they have water on the brain. Their humor is absolute garbage too and it would only ever be funny to me if I was 12 years old.

Maybe in the field of academia, but they're fucking retards when it comes to understanding the intrinsically shallow nature of human beings that has been proven in biology and anthropology studies for hundreds of years. Not to mention their shitty arguments only consist of anecdotes (and I've never seen one of these guys ever prove the blackpill wrong) and their advice consists of unorthodox bullshit that has constantly moving goalposts, so it seems like they have water on the brain. Their humor is absolute garbage too and it would only ever be funny to me if I was 12 years old.
Dude, they literally call studies from Princeton bullshit.

At a certain point, you just have to give up on trying to blackpill then

Dude, they literally call studies from Princeton bullshit.

At a certain point, you just have to give up on trying to blackpill then
I have given up on trying to blackpill those people, and I did a really long time ago. I just like making fun of how pathetic they are now.

82803F9B-2285-40F4-B1EC-2A233D66DD34.jpeg

I truly love breathing water, my favorite cope tbh

Even the dumbest here IQ mogs them

Incels.co
  • Facts
  • Statistics
  • Observable reality

IT/reddit
  • Anecdotes
  • Hypocrisy
  • Denial

They deny science and studies from prestigious academic institutions. Most of them unironically believe in new age tier spirituality and pseudo science.

What do you think?

Stop giving these fucking idiots attention, ffs. Stop talking about them. Ignore them and let them be irrelevant.

They're a modern product of mediocrity.

JFL@ Joker being in the top 1% of IQ, he is woke but not Chris Langan level woke.

It's a strawman.

I've never heard any incel anywhere say they didn't want to be associated with the Joker.

View attachment 183386

Incel breathing oxygen is h2ocel?

That is the composition of water though not oxygen.

This guy probably think he is the smartest brainlet.
5DB09FC4 4D5F 4B9C 8446 B89C8B7D32F5

why did you make the poll votes private
if someone voted yes it's an undercover plebbit account

It's a strawman.

I've never heard any incel anywhere say they didn't want to be associated with the Joker.
For the record, my Joker avi is the best one.

I don't know but when they can't detect sarcasm it's hilarious.

Probably not, we have a lot of extremely high iq member like me, but we also have some with negative iq so on average we are on normal/average iq.
Meanwhile the average IT members has below average iq, but they are also full of trannies and that kind of creatures who have negative iq.