Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are italians white or ethnics ?

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
are they ethnic or white ?

Depends. If you look white, you’re white. If you look ethnic, you are ethnic. Where you are from doesn’t matter much.

both.

north are whiter, more likely to have celtic/latin/germanic blood

south are much swamthier and likely have inferior arbabic/sand nigger mixture.

North Italians are white
South Italians are ethnic

are they ethnic or white ?
North Italians are white
South Italians are ethnic
excluding southern Italians, Italians are literally white they are in europe they are european they have white skin etc the romans were prolly like one of the first types of whites

5fua0judi6a21.png

Austrians are the most genetically average Europeans and Italians live right next to them, with North Italians being pretty much indistinguishable from them. If they aren't white, then even the Swiss aren't.

Also, this debate unironically got me to hound down the vahaduo genetic distance calculators after a few years:feelshaha:.

View attachment 826718View attachment 826720View attachment 826721

Italy's genetic average is surprisingly close to Israel's, and they are about as far from Turks as they are from Germans, but overall, European countries still dominate their genetic relatives. On the other hand, Spain didn't have a single non-European country among the 25 closest matches so I had to search for the top 50 matches to even get any there, with them being closer to Icelanders and Swedes than Israelis and to Russians than Turks. TL;DR southern Italy is pulling the country's genetic average into surprising places, but Spain, Portugal etc., are completely unambiguously white Europeans.

Inbetweeners.

Mainlanders are white. Sicilians / Sardinians are mongrel sand nigger rape babies :lul:

they are niggers for me