Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are insecure people the best at hurting other’s egos?

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I was just thinking about this, what if insecure people are the best at bruising egos and insulting people, because they really know how to dive deep and push those psychological buttons.

Since they deal with the pain a lot and know what hurts people badly. Like for instance if you know you’re insecure about something there’s tons of others who are too about the exact same thing, therefore you know how to really hit them where it hurts.

Think this is more related to High IQ and sociopathy.
Insecurity by itself only paralysis in social situations.

Think this is more related to High IQ and sociopathy.
Insecurity by itself only paralysis in social situations.
maybe psychopathy* most of the time. sociopaths are mostly just retarded and angry.
I was just thinking about this, what if insecure people are the best at bruising egos and insulting people, because they really know how to dive deep and push those psychological buttons.

Since they deal with the pain a lot and know what hurts people badly. Like for instance if you know you’re insecure about something there’s tons of others who are too about the exact same thing, therefore you know how to really hit them where it hurts.
I will say that its truly marvelling how evil normans, chads and dark triads can be. sometimes they don't even have to experience the opposition's struggle to strike him deeply. some mentally twisted do look deep and invest time just to psychologically manipulate others. so it doesn't have to come from insecurity within them. you think ghe chad who bullied you was suffering from the same shit he gave to you? not necessarily. the world isn't just a circle or a flow where one's struggle flows or reflects on another. not all people are struggling

maybe psychopathy* most of the time. sociopaths are mostly just retarded and angry.

I will say that its truly marvelling how evil normans, chads and dark triads can be. sometimes they don't even have to experience the opposition's struggle to strike him deeply. some mentally twisted do look deep and invest time just to psychologically manipulate others. so it doesn't have to come from insecurity within them. you think ghe chad who bullied you was suffering from the same shit he gave to you? not necessarily. the world isn't just a circle or a flow where one's struggle flows or reflects on another. not all people are struggling
Sociopaths are MADE psychopaths. I am the one. I don't feel empathy. You are wrong about that.

Sociopaths are MADE psychopaths. I am the one. I don't feel empathy. You are wrong about that.
sociopathy strictly coins anti-social behavior or apd, psychopathy coins both sociopathy and a non-reverseable state of psychological callousness.