Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Indians the most hated race?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
It seems like everyone hates Indians and nobody takes them seriously. They are like a joke to people. It also seems like they are bullied by other races. East Asians are also made fun of but nowhere near as bad as Indians. I’ve actually been on the receiving end of this a few times when I was mistaken for Indian. They seem like targets of abuse wherever they go and not to mention women are repulsed by them

I think niggers are hated more but everyone hides it.

Theyre usually from high income families and tend to be pretty nt. They for sure are hated but it’s more in a humourous way. I think though that they could be the most hated race overall tho. Niggers are legitimately hated but they also have a lot of fans, indians have no fans.

Yes, whites and menas have it easiest, then blacks, then spics, East Asians have it extra hard difficulty while Indians have it nightmare difficulty
i thought people hate muslims and menas? how can they have almost as easy as whites?

yeah most of them are. along with muslims

It seems like everyone hates Indians and nobody takes them seriously. They are like a joke to people. It also seems like they are bullied by other races. East Asians are also made fun of but nowhere near as bad as Indians. I’ve actually been on the receiving end of this a few times when I was mistaken for Indian. They seem like targets of abuse wherever they go and not to mention women are repulsed by them
Yes

Doesn't matter the jew rules us all

Not the most hated, just the least desired sexually. Nobody really hates Indians, it’s just that people think about them as "inferior“.

Im in the northeast, I see all kinds of bad bitches, white foids, Latinas with tall black men. They are always Tyrones tho
They are Peruvian chad only. Bare minimum to slay for us Peruvians is 5 PSL looks

I think niggers are hated more but everyone hides it.
niggers are the most hated race bro more than every race combined
But there were multiple "Nigger lives matter" moments and not "curry lives matter" moments :cryfeels::cryfeels: . No one cares about curries. We are universally hated and may be for right reasons

Yes. Indians cope by calling themselves Asian lol

I nominate arabs as the most hated race. Arabs are the only demographic whose 2 million members you can put in an open air prison, cut off all food and water to that prison and bomb that prison ruthlessly for months and have every single person either completely indifferent or supportive of it.

There is no other race to which you can do that without causing a massive outrage.

I nominate arabs as the most hated race. Arabs are the only demographic whose 2 million members you can put in an open air prison, cut off all food and water to that prison and bomb that prison ruthlessly for months and have every single person either completely indifferent or supportive of it.

There is no other race to which you can do that without causing a massive outrage.
cope the whole internet is on the “free palpatinee” trend

Whatever you say Chief

It's okay to be racist against Indians. They have provided most of if not all stereotypes true

exclusively by muslims
Indians not hated but discriminated against by foids, Indians haven’t done anything severe to other countries(low crime rate in many countries), unlike Arabs and blacks but they can defend themselves. So I disagree.

Last edited:
Indians not hated but discriminated against by foids, Indians haven’t done anything severe to other countries(low crime rate in many countries), unlike Arabs and blacks but they can defend themselves. So I disagree.
Can you round up 2 million Indians in a prison, cut off all food, water and Medicine supply to that prison and keep bombing it for months without causing massive outrage?

foids won't cause any outrage but most men will strongly disapprove.

meanwhile nobody besides muslims cares about the same thing happening to arabs.