Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are Indian Men In The US Starting To Get GF's?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
These days I am seeing Indian guys with women. Some of the guys are pretty ugly or just average looking for a curry. Usually these women are just other curries but sometimes they might be hispanic, asian or in rare cases White. I think that most Indian guys manage to get a gf through dating their own race, which isn't standard betabuxx, the more FOB types get wives through arranged marriage (betabux but the bitch might be a virgin and loyal) and the good looking 6/7+ indian guys can get interracial pussy. What have you observed?

Only if they betabux HARD in stem.
We're talking deep in the six figures.

Only if they betabux HARD in stem.
We're talking deep in the six figures.
Cope some of these guys are college students or high schoolers.

It depends where you are at and how Americanized the parents are. I have seen third generation Indians still only marry among Indians.

It depends where you are at and how Americanized the parents are. I have seen third generation Indians still only marry among Indians.
elaborate

honestly no idea.

but i would guess that your examples are either chadpreets or cherrypicked

yes, just be curry

yes I have noticed curries who are very NT and rap nigger maxed do well

just be curry strikes again

Brutal. Other curries are out there slaying while i rot. If i was NT, id be slaying as a curry.

How to rap nigga max and NT max?
most of the curries who do this are in college and highschool. And their faces tend to be at least 4/10 for a curry. But it's something that is hard to emulate, being NT is a skill built over years. Very hard for us autists to copy.

Yea
These days I am seeing Indian guys with women. Some of the guys are pretty ugly or just average looking for a curry. Usually these women are just other curries but sometimes they might be hispanic, asian or in rare cases White. I think that most Indian guys manage to get a gf through dating their own race, which isn't standard betabuxx, the more FOB types get wives through arranged marriage (betabux but the bitch might be a virgin and loyal) and the good looking 6/7+ indian guys can get interracial pussy. What have you observed?
just be curry is legit tbh
most of the curries who do this are in college and highschool. And their faces tend to be at least 4/10 for a curry. But it's something that is hard to emulate, being NT is a skill built over years. Very hard for us autists to copy.
4/10 curry jfl 4/10 white can’t fuck in (((2020)))

Yea

just be curry is legit tbh

4/10 curry jfl 4/10 white can’t fuck in (((2020)))
still a solid 1/3 of curries are incels in the west. percent wise curries still worse off than the other races.

More than 1/3 of whites are incel
not in my experience. maybe for zoomers but there is no way the white incel percent would be higher than the shitskin incel percent

It depends on how much they grooming gangmaxx.

i mean the one curry i know is about 6ft and is pretty into rap so some curries are making it work

Keep coping you fakecel.

These days I am seeing Indian guys with women
Wait. So you see a guy with a foid and automatically aasums they're a couple ,attracted to each other physically .without knowing shit about their backgrounds?.

Wait. So you see a guy with a foid and automatically aasums they're a couple ,attracted to each other physically .without knowing shit about their backgrounds?.
no OP is on point. I have seen the same phenomenon that he has in my area

no OP is on point. I have seen the same phenomenon that he has in my area
But how do you know foids are attracted to them. Or not using them.without checking their backgrounds? . If the man is good lolokin , ripped and tall that's understandable. But if not then you're telling me hypergamy is a lie based on these observations that don't take anything into account.

But how do you know foids are attracted to them. Or not using them.without checking their backgrounds? . If the man is good lolokin , ripped and tall that's understandable. But if not then you're telling me hypergamy is a lie based on these observations that don't take anything into account.
many of em are Highschoolers or college niggas. they have no status nor wealth

Brutal. Other curries are out there slaying while i rot. If i was NT, id be slaying as a curry.

you want that fat hoe?

I guess it depends where you live but I never seen any curries where I live with gfs

Lmao, this thread is hilarious. But even if 4/10 curries can ascend, I will still rot cause being a 0 has no solution, deosn't matter the food.

OP, are you sure you weren't seeing this in a dream?