Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Indian Males Better Looking Than Asian Males?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Serious question. I am not talking about SMV I mean in terms of pure aesthetic desirability. To put it another way if a female had to choose between an average Rice or Curry male which one would she pick?

Ricecels are more desirable, no one likes curries tbh.

she would prefer to be single, curries only have a chance if they can "BBC" max, and rices if they Pretty boy maxxed

overall curries are worse off than rice. but if we are purely talking about bone structure and ignoring skin/phenotyoe curries are superior. but after taking phenotype or curry shitskin. us curries are worse off

Yes, curries are better overall I'd say

Curries are more masculine

have you ever heard of the kpop fandom. thats your answer right there.

I would say so, Asians also cope more.

curries are running teenage sex trafficking rings in Britain. lily white teens are consensually joining their sex cults. the courts of britain can't do shite because it's proven that these white girls are joining curries out of their own free will.

when has a ricecel done something even remotely similar to this?

reminder. 0 sexual dimorphism. 0 swag. 0 verbal aptitude.

hkg_men.jpg

We have Caucasian bones, so if we are talking purely bone structure then we mog mongoloids.

Difficult question. But I guess rices have better overall SMV than curries because of their status (Japan, Korea, recently China etc.). Curries are considered as untouchables (extreme poverty, street-shitting, try-hard attitude etc.).

only if they run k pop game which is pretty gay.

It's easier to find a curry giga truecel than a rice giga truecel.

I live in a east asia place with curry immigrants.

Average rice mogs the average curry due to wider jawline and cheekbones. Height are about even.

However curries does not have racial limit of the browridge, thus top tier curries mog top tier rices. It's rare for Rice's to have low upper eyelid exposure.

Complicated matter. Indians have slightly better sexual value but Asian are positively memed thank to ninjas, karate, anime and shit. Even buddhism is Associated with zipperheads despite its curry ideology.
So the answer is hard to precise.

curries are more socially stigmatized and have a worse rep so prob rice
Ricecels are more desirable, no one likes curries tbh.
sad nigga hours

Average rice mogs the average curry due to wider jawline and cheekbones. Height are about even.

However curries does not have racial limit of the browridge, thus top tier curries mog top tier rices. It's rare for Rice's to have low upper eyelid exposure.
yeh i would agree. only top 1% of curries would mog top 1% of rice cuz they would pass for arab or spanish

this tbbh i agree
They have better rep and the average rice beats the average curry I agree. It’s only the top 1% of curries that mog top 1% of rice

curries are running teenage sex trafficking rings in Britain. lily white teens are consensually joining their sex cults. the courts of britain can't do shite because it's proven that these white girls are joining curries out of their own free will.
B-b-but muh JBW!!

Depends on what type of subhumanity you think is worse. Ricecels are seen as sexually undesirable beta-males. Currycels are seen as stinky repulsive subhumans.

Also Korean/Jap males tend to look better than Chinese and SEA males. I would say Indian == Chinese/SEA and Korean/Japanese > Indian.

They have better rep and the average rice beats the average curry I agree. It’s only the top 1% of curries that mog top 1% of rice
The top 1% of curries can usually fraud as middle eastern, they are not the same phenotype as the typical curry. They are essentially a different race more or less.

Curries are at the very bottom of the smv totem pole along side sandniggers.

not even a competition. japs mog everyone except for whites (as for smv, they get mogged by everyone except for curries)

Upper-class North Indians that can pass for white/arab > Ricecels > South Indians that all look and smell like shit

Upper-class North Indians that can pass for white/arab > Ricecels > South Indians that all look and smell like shit
Doesn't count if you have to use examples of curries that look like a completely different race.

Doesn't count if you have to use examples of curries that look like a completely different race.
What does in your mind a typical curry looks like ?
Curries are not a monoethnic race.
Throughout history there has been so much mixing and miscegenation that curries essentially don't have any central phenotypical features.

Complicated matter. Indians have slightly better sexual value but Asian are positively memed thank to ninjas, karate, anime and shit. Even buddhism is Associated with zipperheads despite its curry ideology.
So the answer is hard to precise.
This.
Curries have literally been memes downed in the totempole of smv.
If curries at least trued hygiene maxxing themselves and cleanmaxxing their country they could easily mog rice in and out. And if curries gymcelled then ricecels would be stomped into oblivion in the smv.

Upper caste Indian males are. Lower caste males who actually makes the majority (80%) don't have as much representation in media (Only 1% of the population looks like Bollywood actors most of them who comes from North Western regions).
Also there is a myth that northies are fair. This is utterly false. Most northies don't look much different from southies(especially those who come from the north central cow belt). Also many upper caste northies and southies can look as good as their north western country men(Eg-Aishwarya Rai who won the mss world few decades ago is from South karnataka).
TLDR; North westerners and upper castes from other regions who have more Caucasoid features are. Test who are mostly Caucasoid-Australoid mutts aren't.

Last edited:

Wider jaws ?
Dolicocephalic head with non existent masseters I find it really hard to come across any rice with a wide jaw.
However in term.of cheekbones ricecels are unmoggable. You people have hands down the best cheekbones one can have.

But the brow ridge although present in curries. Due to absent lower eye support and the more arches shape of the brow ridge rather than straight ones currymight end up with pothole eye which is an even shittier deal than chink bug eye. So that quiet likely turns into failo. Otherwise you're spot on.

Upper caste Indian males are. Lower caste males who actually makes the majority (80%) don't have as much representation in media (Only 1% of the population looks like Bollywood actors most of them who comes from North Western regions).
Also there is a myth that northies are fair. This is utterly false. Most northies don't look much different from southies(especially those who come from the north central cow belt). Also many upper caste northies and southies can look as good as their north western country men(Eg-Aishwarya Rai who won the mss world few decades ago is from South karnataka).
Designating phenotype based on geographical location in curryland is autistic.
There's constant movement of people who come from different region and just take up the language and culture. Thus soithies can be Chad as fuck and Northies can be incel tier

This is the Chaddest eye area I've ever seen in a curry and he's from south

I see limited difference between upper and lower caste males in terms of appearance, before you denounce this as low caste curry cope, I am upper caste myself
Definitely bhangi cope.
Designating phenotype based on geographical location in curryland is autistic.
There's constant movement of people who come from different region and just take up the language and culture. Thus soithies can be Chad as fuck and Northies can be incel tier
View attachment 100064

This is the Chaddest eye area I've ever seen in a curry and he's from south
I didn't say it is valid. India has a long history of muttification that lasts 5 millennium. It's just that I've observed more Chads in North Western parts where most of the original 'Indo Aryans' settled in and most of the upper caste population descended from them. That southie chad is an upper caste.

Last edited:
Definitely bhangi cope.

I didn't say it is valid. India has a long history of muttification that lasts 5 millennium. It's just that I've observed more Chads in North Western parts where most of the original 'Indo Aryans' settled in and most of the upper caste population descended from them. That southie chad is an upper caste.
Hmm ture that. NW Indian do hold greater Aryan genes and as you move more southward and eastward it decrease.

Ricecels can include SEAcels so curries win for sure

No man no bro asians usually have better face aesthetics than curries

This.
Curries have literally been memes downed in the totempole of smv.
If curries at least trued hygiene maxxing themselves and cleanmaxxing their country they could easily mog rice in and out. And if curries gymcelled then ricecels would be stomped into oblivion in the smv.

The top 1% of curries can usually fraud as middle eastern, they are not the same phenotype as the typical curry. They are essentially a different race more or less.

View attachment 100022
View attachment 100023
View attachment 100024
View attachment 100026
View attachment 100030
whether or not they look curry, they are still curry
yep prob uppercaste NW indians (punjabis/kashmiris). not completely over for them as long as they dont pajeet accent
Hmm ture that. NW Indian do hold greater Aryan genes and as you move more southward and eastward it decrease.
because as you go southward, dravdian influence increases while you go eastward, mongloid influence increase all the expense of those precious aryan genes

Last edited:
whether or not they look curry, they are still curry
Its pointless to compare a cherry pick of a certain population. They are a different race, probably genes from persians. Say you were ethnic born in USA it doesn't automatically make you the same as the majority race (in this case white).

Its pointless to compare a cherry pick of a certain population. They are a different race, probably genes from persians. Say you were ethnic born in USA it doesn't automatically make you the same as the majority race (in this case white).
That’s why I said top 1% lol

Indians looks more masculine and less neonatal than the mongolian phenotype. So holes will perceive them as better looking.