Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are incels the new Red Scare?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Think about it. In the fifties, the red scare was going on, now its all about the incel scare and the white scare. People are either being labeled incels, white nationalists, or both, and we have people on tv and internet (the new tv) calling people these things.

got this idea from stormfront btw:feelsdevil:

Never heard of the red scare

No, because McCarthy was genuinely right about communist subversion. Thinking he was just some crazy conservative scapegoating an innocent group of people = :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I wonder who would be the Joseph McCarthy of the Incels?

No, because McCarthy was genuinely right about communist subversion. Thinking he was just some crazy conservative scapegoating an innocent group of people = :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Not what i said retard LOOPOOL mccarthy was correct, i mean in terms of people doing what he did of pointing out certain leople and saying they are inklers

Its just another tool in the imposing of gender struggle to keep the massess docile, fragmented and preoccupied.:feelsrope:

No. Whites and republicans are the new red scare. Media obviously jumps at the chance to shit on incels (ofcourse they do. Attack low SMV men who aren’t absolutely stoked on foids, high ROI conspicuous morality, bluepilled talking heads think this will get them pussy), but they usually seamlessly transition/tie it in with wHitE SuPreMaCiStS so they can continue shitting on whites.

eventually whites are gonna get genocided. You guys are almost a minority in your own countries, and the media has conditioned everyone, including virtually all white women, to blame all the worlds problems on you and want you dead. Genocide would naturally follow. It’s not hyperbole to compare the current state of whites in America to the state of Jews maybe just a few years before the Holocaust. All it really takes is for the media to put out an NPC software update declaring that supporting a genocide against whites is moral rightthink, and you’ll see people openly advocating for it.

*genocide or really any severe oppression. Special laws that only apply to whites, camps, re-education facilities, etc

the framing of whites as vile, evil, immoral, selfish killers who rape and plunder their way to prosperity is all very obviously a necessary precursor to justifying violence against whites.

Last edited:
A better analogy is incels are like the jews living in Germany right after the Nazis took power. We are in a lull right now due to the rona, but the plans for our oppression and extermination are being laid out by the liberal elite which are behaving more like fascist dictators every day. They are running out of enemies and their attention is going to soon turn back to incels and they will treat us like terrorists.

The immigration concentration camps will eventually be converted into incel "rehabilitation" camps. Where they will inject us with estrogen, force us to eat vegan, brainwash us with Marvel comic book television shows, and force us to worship and simp for foids.

Last edited:
Not what i said retard LOOPOOL mccarthy was correct, i mean in terms of people doing what he did of pointing out certain leople and saying they are inklers
that goes without saying lol

No. Whites and republicans are the new red scare. Media obviously jumps at the chance to shit on incels (ofcourse they do. Attack low SMV men who aren’t absolutely stoked on foids, high ROI conspicuous morality, bluepilled talking heads think this will get them pussy), but they usually seamlessly transition/tie it in with wHitE SuPreMaCiStS so they can continue shitting on whites.

eventually whites are gonna get genocided. You guys are almost a minority in your own countries, and the media has conditioned everyone, including virtually all white women, to blame all the worlds problems on you and want you dead. Genocide would naturally follow. It’s not hyperbole to compare the current state of whites in America to the state of Jews maybe just a few years before the Holocaust. All it really takes is for the media to put out an NPC software update declaring that supporting a genocide against whites is moral rightthink, and you’ll see people openly advocating for it.

Most people have no idea who incels are, so no