Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are incels bad for the economy?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Given the costs of public education and of raising them, do they prove to be a worthwhile investment for the economy?

To soyciety? Of course we're bad. Wouldn't have it any other way though - it is worse for us than we are for it.

NEETcels are certainly a bad investment. Wagie's are probably fine from an economy side of things though.

We spend 15 (or more) years in education, and after that, 50 years in wageslaving.

I think we should bring back human sacrifice to remove the NEETs and the trash of society. The wagecucks and university educated incels could stay.

Last edited:
@Diocel Ill be in your position in about 2 years, how do you survive?

Many of us contribute jack shit to soyciety and that's a good thing

NEETcels will never be good to the economy lol

I think we should bring back human sacrifice to remove the NEETs and the trash of society. The wagecucks and university educated incels could stay.
no. NEETing is a legitimate profession. We should sacrifice all the foids and chads to the leader of I.N.C.E.L. as they are a drain upon the collective mental health

NEETcels are bad for the (((economy))), moneymaxxers and wageslaves arent

Wtf is wrong with you... trying to slaughter your own brocels, sick fuck

Hxozeyv9unp21

When AI Overlord comes we humans as a whole will be useless ngl.

It was funny when I seen my douchebag neighbor sitting in the back of the short bus to trade school.

they teach me basic accounting and management, just some low tier office job to make 150$ a month
brutal I want to be an electrician but's gonna take a while

Incels are bad for pu$$y moisturizing

become the thing that have job places in your country, don't take advice from 4chn or some shit like that okay, if you see there is not a lot of plumbers become one, if you see there is not a lot of electrician become one.
Yeah there aren't many in UK, do you know any kid who wants to be an electrician? Also it's my own wish.

lol this logic is flawed.

incels aren't hurting the economy, it's women in the workforce that's hurting the economy and creating incels