Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are incels able to produce chads?

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
I mean, if incel gets a chance to impregnate let say 1000 foids would any of his offspring be chad?

Yes. Biology is a bitch.

Generic recombination will produce something good eventually tbh

Knowing of my son will be chad I would like to abort that creature

Yes but he won't get to impregnate anyone

all about the genetic recombination

Ofc, that incels shouldn't have kids is a cope that feminists have invented. All to maximize the blame and further weaken men.

Its kind of interesting.
Your average normalfag gets sex and will likely procreate at some point but they're bluepilled like crazy and have no idea of how to create a successful man. All they can do is hope for the tiny chance that the stars will align and he will be born a Chad.

But after years of bullshit a lot of incels probably know exactly how to make for a sucessful adult. Just imagine how far you could have gone if you knew what you know now during your childhood and had the presence of mind to act upon it.

Yes, and the chances won't necessarily be biggest when mom is stacy, looksmatched ugly couple may produce good looking offsprings as well.

But of course. Variation of genes have very large range. We need like 1000s of generations of socially constructed evolution to make it otherwise and transform ourselves into peacocks.

Yes, and chads are able to produce incels.

Its kind of interesting.
Your average normalfag gets sex and will likely procreate at some point but they're bluepilled like crazy and have no idea of how to create a successful man. All they can do is hope for the tiny chance that the stars will align and he will be born a Chad.

But after years of bullshit a lot of incels probably know exactly how to make for a sucessful adult. Just imagine how far you could have gone if you knew what you know now during your childhood and had the presence of mind to act upon it.
Damn, you are right. Because of blackpill and my negative socila experience I can suume a lot about how to direct a child to the right way of behaving and thinking so he could be succesfull among foids and friends.

there is a small posibillity, but most likely not as genetics come to play with most of it

Yes. I’ve seen many ugly parents produce attractive offspring.

If she was a 6f 5 amazonian goddess maybe.

If genetic recombination is in your favor. A bunch of people on this forum talk about how they are ugly but their parents were chad and Stacy in their prime. Same can be seen the other way around. I’m sure some good looking people have uglier parents

Thats why the racepill exists, women know that an ugly tall white man can produce chads so they fuck him too if they cant have a chad/chadlite.

if they get mothers genes

If you have recesed Chad genes and your son wins the lottery then yes

if incel gets a chance to impregnate let say 1000 foids
That's impossible, because if he's impregnating girls, he's no longer celibate.