Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are incel friendships not meant to last?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
From neets.net:
When I was younger a girl was dared to touch my dick etc. as a joke because I was so retarded. It often happens to dumb retarded people as women don't see us as sexual so do it as a joke. I told this story to someone on discord. He then got mad at me for some reason and wanted me banned so he posted a screenshot out of context on many incel groups in an attempt to get me banned and spread drama. He admitted later he knew I wasn't a fakecel and only wanted me banned because he didn't like my threads or what not. While the drama was happening another user attempted to get more "evidence" on me. I assumed he knew I was already going to be banned and I told him the story, he later admitted to sending everything I sent him to the mods. I was really shocked by this given how I treated him well and forgave his previous betrayals while doing nothing back, but I guess he thought I was a naïve idiot for doing so.

I had discord groups shitting on me, I had incels asking around for my pictures in an attempt to try to dox me. I had people sending death threats and telling me to rope. It came as a surprise to me as I thought I was on the right side of history being on that site then all of a sudden I saw people try to ruin my life etc. over taking stuff out of context. I tried to tell them the story but they didn't care. Yes there were good people who knew it was bullshit but the mob had spoken.

This experience taught me that incels are just as good/bad as the general population, suffering doesn't make you a better person. It was my fault for being too trusting to people on discord, or joining that site in the first place despite knowing how people behaved and acted there.
The moment somebody brags, we jump on them like uhhh.... bees to a hornet or something.

Should we strive to be nicer people?

I would say I am pretty nice to others, so I agree. I just hate people that brag about sex and shit

I think some people do jump on braggers/fakecels too hard but most of the time its actually valid.
I just hate people that brag about sex and shit
I agree with this, bragging about such experiences do not belong here.

“I would argue incels are more dangerous than normies if anything as incels think what they do is "justified" since they are oppressed. Normies on the other hand will give people the benefit of the doubt more often (im not talking about soys, they are just as incel as incels)”

Lol

There are too many toxic incels out there. Loser incels trying to mog each other the same way that they're mogged irl instead of trying to help each other. There's enough tearing down and mogging out in the real world. But it's exactly the same shit here. But what else can you expect. . Any person who gets shit on their entire life is obviously going to end up having some of that shit become part of them.

Kys if you brag in an incel forum

It's faggot ass group dynamics that are shitty. Especially online and on discord, which is gay. I've mostly had good experiences interacting with other incels 1on1. But hey, what do you expect. This community isn't exempt from having shitty people. Also JFL don't delude yourself thinking suffering makes people good. At least with this community our rage is legit.

Incels are the only trustworthy people on this planet.

We know how it was to get badly treated, as well as trusting the wrong people, so we tend to value much more trust than what normies would do.

Crabs in a bucket.

The moment somebody brags, we jump on them like uhhh.... bees to a hornet or something.
i dont do this and i feel repulsed when brocels here do this, i mean, if you ascended would you like people telling you to kill yourself? nobody deserves Inceldom man

From neets.net:

Should we strive to be nicer people?
in this specific case i think i know who this is and unfortunately they should not be trusted or be taken as genuine, unfortunately in this space narcissism and fakecels are plentiful, watch out and watch your back at all times.

I guess most male friendships are pretty pointless especially over something negative like inceldom

Nobody is truly and wholly honest; instead, every individual is an admixture of beneficent and maleficent qualities that construe their moral disposition.

Is there some karmic messiah above and beyond enormity and iniquity? I doubt so.
Yeah but I meant that as an incel, it's easier to get a lasting friendship with other incels rather than with normies

I'll always be nice or at least neutral to other men in my position. If I'm stuck with empathy, I'll use it on people I actually know need it. There are a lot of trash people who love to see us fight and at each others throats. The friendships don't need to last, as long as they delay an incel rope.

The problem with this forum is that there is no goal to work towards. So we end up infighting. You see this all the time on general discussion forums with no common hobby or interest.

I was actually the one who attempted to get "evidence" on him. We made up though and are on good terms. The people trying to get him banned gave me false information on him which I later realized was faked. People are really trash sometimes.