Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are homosexual men born or made?

Are homosexual men born or made?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I personally think the more masculine acting faggots are made while the more feminine acting faggots have some genetic defect hence why the latter has the exact same mannerisms & high pitched tone of voice. The former being made would explain why men turn to faggotry in prison & the military. It's not really as black & white as "100% made" Or "100 born"

They are faggots. And should burn in hell

Hard to say. I think most are a born. One of my relatives is gay and he was closeted for years. This motherfucker literally had a wife and kids all while knowing he was gay and not being attracted to women. He couldn’t take it anymore and divorced her and she couldn’t believe it was true. He then proceeded to marry a guy and they’ve been together for like 20 years.

The point of this is this guy literally had success with women, so him being gay was 100% hardwired into his brain, not some cope. What hurts me the most about this is a literally gay guy can get a girlfriend and I can’t get a girlfriend despite being fully straight.

I believe that they are made through the abuse in childhood.
The notion that feminine man=gay is dumb since many feminine men like those from hair-metal bands of 1980s were slayers.

The notion that feminine man=gay is dumb since many feminine men like those from hair-metal bands of 1980s were slayers
Depends on how feminine we're talking tbh. Women like androgynous men not feminine men.

I personally think the more masculine acting faggots are made while the more feminine acting faggots have some genetic defect hence why the latter has the exact same mannerisms & high pitched tone of voice. The former being made would explain why men turn to faggotry in prison & the military. It's not really as black & white as "100% made" Or "100 born"
Made, there is no gay gene.

homosexuality is a strategy by which men co-opt resources and try to make the best of their traits in an organised society. nobody is born a homosexual, but some people can be born with an inclination to develop homosexuality (like with schizophrenia having a genetic tendency but only being activated by environmental factors). the congenital factors i am not sure about but they may include a degree of biological/psychological femininity, and inferiority: as we all know biological traits are the limits of what an individual might make the best of in terms of transforming it into behaviour. other factors that contribute are hyperlibidinousness (though they may have little sexual interest and simply prey on the sexuality of men, as women do) and trauma, which add to the 'acceptability' of such behaviours and mental complexes in the afflicted person's mind. if one considers all these traits together it is natural homosexuals end up acting like they do.
tldr; homosexuals are dysgenic beings with no place in a society who try to force themselves into a role in it, hypersexual men and/or beings who prave on the base desires of other men.

Most of them are born, as they have a gay accent, mannerisms, facial features and I've even heard that they have different finger lengths.