Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are high IQ adults more tolerable than low IQ ones?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
When I was under 20 it felt like everyone was so fun and cool and... now as an adult everyone is lame, lol

Now... I can't work out whether this is truly age-related or whether it's because when I was younger I actually managed to go to fairly good schools and a pretty good uni and so the main thing that's changed is not people's age but their average IQ.

I feel like lower IQ people are... less happy, have less control over their emotions, lash out more, etc.

Also they tend to make less money, which makes me think the solution might be to try to get myself into a reasonable paying job to meet higher IQ people.

I know this post may come across as kind of snobby or whatever. But if I'm wrong then that's fine. It's just my best theory so far.

Also I'm not saying that lower IQ have NO good qualities. Maybe they're lower inhibition or something? Makes me think of the movie Idiocracy, lol

Anyway, that's all! I hope this thread doesn't come across badly. I just can't word it any other way.

yes, they are more tolerable than dumb people. did you ever work with someone stupid? it's so fucking annoying

Makes me think of the movie Idiocracy, lol

I am truly grateful to have a high VIQ. Observe:

We have demonstrated in a previous study that a high degree of worry in patients with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) correlates positively with intelligence and that a low degree of worry in healthy subjects correlates positively with intelligence. We have also shown that both worry and intelligence exhibit an inverse correlation with certain metabolites in the subcortical white matter. Here we re-examine the relationships among generalized anxiety, worry, intelligence, and subcortical white matter metabolism in an extended sample

Last edited:
yes, they are more tolerable than dumb people. did you ever work with someone stupid? it's so fucking annoying
this but the high IQs can also mog you hard which can be humiliating at times

I think that in our age of information, people are extremely self-conscious about their level of intelligence. I bet most people feel constant inferiority to tech geniuses behind the products we all use daily.

I think that in our age of information, people are extremely self-conscious about their level of intelligence. I bet most people feel constant inferiority to tech geniuses behind the products we all use daily.
In the past, people knew geniuses existed but never before have the fruits of geniuses success been so visible. Also the hypercompetitive landscape for jobs is another issue that only came about recently

I hate living, women hate me.

Stay away from rednecks.

High IQ folks are better to work with but low IQ people are much more entertaining. :feelsEhh: