Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are girls just overrated?

K

KoldFlame

Banned
-
what's the point in trying to get girls when everything you can do with them, you can do it alone?

- want to kiss them? just kiss your own hand, it's basically the same thing.

- want to feel their tits and ass? just grab some soft balls and squeeze.

- want to hug them? just hug your pillow. it's basically the same thing.

- want to have sex with them? just masturbate. it's literally the same thing.

- want to cuddle with them? just sleep in a comfy bed with some comfy sheets.

- want children? just get a dog or a cat.

I can't see how girls are not overrated. everything you can do with girls, you can do it alone. and it feels even better doing it alone.

girls are absolutely useless, aren't they? is there even any point in chasing girls?

are girls just overrated?

I would disagree, but since most women have been emotionally and physically used and will just abandon/cheat on you for no reason, I concur.

OLJ9j9L.gif

Lack of girls, sex or girls being "degenerate" is not the main problem. The main problem is the oppression of men, especially low-status men in a gynocentric society; and that many men simply want a bigger piece of the oppression cake, simply feel that the promise of maleness has failed them. If they had more power and women would stop being "degenerate", they would oppress low-status men the same way they are oppressed now. If you look at what incels, antifeminists, alt-reich, mgtow, etc. tend to believe politically, you can't really wish for them to get more political power. They getting more power would pretty much be akin to KKK, ISIS, the Catholic Inquisition, Puritans, bullies who murder homeless men etc. getting more power.

Coping level is over 9000.

How would I know if they're overrated? That's like me rating a restaurant I've never eaten at, or more precisely, if I had never visited a restaurant in my life and only had eaten crumbs off the floor my entire life. Seeing as how all normies do goes towards getting laid, it seems like they're far from overrated.