Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are girls in your school/uni repulsed by your virginity

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Or are they just faking that it's OK? Girls often give "advice" that it's OK to not have an early start, that you need to be patient and do various thing for a girl...but in their small social niche of friends and lovers they were actually repulsed. I never overheard a girl who would date a virgin in his 20's, they would consider him "creepy" just because he would ask to borrow a pen or something like that.

All women are

i don't go to uni, going to college/uni is a fakecel trait.

Idk, I don't say to other people in uni about my khhv status

I don’t really talk to other foids enough to get their response to this question
they get repulsed by my presence seconds/minutes of me using 110% of my social power to try to speak to them
however, in the bluepilled world they’re big on you being virgin to trick incels and contribute to lifelong inceldom

truly over

I dont know cause I rarely if ever interact with them.

If they asked me i would just lie that i had done the deed. Not that they can't sense it lol

If they asked me i would just lie that i had done the deed. Not that they can't sense it lol
I think they can sense in my case :cryfeels:

everyone is repulsed by me

Being virgin at 20 is quite common in curryland.

I don’t even talk to enough women for this topic to come up :fuk:

When I went to uni for a semester, people picked up on the fact I was a virgin and no foids talked to me, I have never had the chance to tell a foid that because they know and avoid me. A man who is a virgin past a certain point is seen as defective by the matriarchy

Hi School class - me and friend sit next to each other, two foids sitting across from us at table; they were talking among themselves and I think my friend said what’s up or something and the one skinny crackhead was like. “Nothing, we’re just trying to figure out if you’re virgins”. Friend denied it and I basically took it shaking my head and scoffing thinking: Damn, FIRST class of freshman and this skinny goth foid is already attempting to murder me

I think they can sense in my case :cryfeels:
It's not that they have magical powers but they are oversocialized to the point of noticing small signs like social anxiety.

Im pretty sure in the head of a woman no confidence = virgin
All women are whores that want to be dommed

Not everyone can NEET jfl. I would'nt go to UNI If I had a chose :feelsUgh:
I don't NEET, I WISH i could, I just got a cushy office job without doing the college/uni shit

college/uni is basically a place for people to hang out, meet up, party and have sex under the guise of "higher education"

I don't NEET, I WISH i could, I just got a cushy office job without doing the college/uni shit

college/uni is basically a place for people to hang out, meet up, party and have sex under the guise of "higher education"
Damn you a richcel? High IQ the degeneracy in Uni is absurd. Heaven for normies and chads but hell for incel jfl. I wish I was low inhib I would go ER (In Mortal Kombat Unchained).
You like your job?

Damn you a richcel? High IQ the degeneracy in Uni is absurd. Heaven for normies and chads but hell for incel jfl. I wish I was low inhib I would go ER (In Mortal Kombat Unchained).
You like your job?
I'm not really rich, I'd say middle class. My job is an office administrator so it's alright. It's really boring and sometimes I deal with office politics but mostly it's laid back and easy money.

They didn’t bother to ask, kek