Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are gen Z foids tall or am I a manlet?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I am 5 foot 8 and on the rare occasions I do go outside I am almost never taller than any gen Z foids, I'd even say 40% of the gen foids I walk past actually height mog me.

I am literally on par with grannies when it comes to height and sometimes even they height mog me when they are walking past me with their curved spines while I am "holding frame" (Top kek).

Both due to genetic selection

It seems that these fuckers are just getting crazy ass giant genes, everytime I go outside those fuckers tower ovER me. Like why couldn't I get those genes it's not fair.

Also getting heightmogged by roasties has become the norm for me, but it's still suifuel.

Last edited:
It seems that these fuckers are just getting crazy ass giant genes, everytime I go outside those fuckers tower ovER me. Like why couldn't I get those genes it's not far.

Also getting heightmogged by roasties has become the norm for me, but it's still suifuel.
Processed foods and Overeating are one reason I could assume for why I’m not short

I am literally on par with grannies when it comes to height
i'm 5'6 and my grandmother heightmogs me by a couple inches

Women are getting taller, men are getting smaller, I think a while back there was a study shown men are getting smaller over the generations or something.

Yep this is me basically everyday in highschool for the last four years and I’m 5’10.

Being manlet is hell, I am disrespected everyday and see all the other young people height mog me. Its over

You just live in Europe tbh

Average genZ male is like 5’10 from personal views im 5’11

I am 5 foot 8 and on the rare occasions I do go outside I am almost never taller than any gen Z foids, I'd even say 40% of the gen foids I walk past actually height mog me.

I am literally on par with grannies when it comes to height and sometimes even they height mog me when they are walking past me with their curved spines while I am "holding frame" (Top kek).
I'm 5'3 and 99 percent of gen z male and female heightmog me

they are getting taller cuz of hgh in food
but it wont last forver

ww3 is near, they'll be food shortages soon doubt gen alpha would get insanely tall, they are already more brain ded than zoomers

There's actually increasing empirical evidence that in the west, height is increasing intra-racially (but decreasing overall due to taller races dying out faster) and IQ is decreasing both intra-racially and interracially.

Basically every ethnic group is getting taller and their IQs are decreasing.

tfw no tall gf:feelsbadman:, you probably needto be both heightmogger and facially attractive in order to fulfill tall foid's requirements:feelsrope:

Yep. In my 40s. I'm 5'9.

When I was a teenager and in my 20s, it was rare for foids to be as tall / taller than me (exception of some she-boons).

Now, it seems commonplace. I see these 20-something couples. Girl is my height or taller, boyfriend is exceptionally taller. I even saw a group of young curries who were all taller than me, which was unheard of in my youth.

So, their parents (who are probably my age, or maybe even a bit older) really put hypergamy into action, with their foid mothers only procreating with 6'0 + men. Now we're seeing the effects of it all.

Women are getting taller, men are getting smaller, I think a while back there was a study shown men are getting smaller over the generations or something.
That may be because men are already reached maximum human height average and a smaller body is more efficient, so we are fluctuating while foids are getting taller.

The solution is, of course, for foids to stop being entitled and disregard their retarded dating requirements.

@Ron.Belgrade shitrocan asks if hes a manlet subhuman :lul:

@Ron.Belgrade shitrocan asks if hes a manlet subhuman :lul:

t. Analbanian

monkey.jpg

They have platform shoes, you are just dumb
And a manlet

I’m 5’10 and I’m height mogged by several guys and even some foids at my school.

They're freakishly tall, I have remarked on this numerous times. It must be some chemicals in the water

You have answered your own damn question.

They're freakishly tall, I have remarked on this numerous times. It must be some chemicals in the water
The waters are no longer the same. ( TAP water )
I get some allergy on my skin after having washed myself afterwards.

There's actually increasing empirical evidence that in the west, height is increasing intra-racially (but decreasing overall due to taller races dying out faster) and IQ is decreasing both intra-racially and interracially.

Basically every ethnic group is getting taller and their IQs are decreasing.
That is the slave class they want, smart jeet.

the jews put estrogen in the water and food to feminize men and to stunt our growth so that way there is less tall people so foids flock to tall chads instead, which reduces the population. estrogen is the foid sex hormone so it makes them develop earlier than they already do and for longer

They’re definitely taller but 40% is insane my nigga wtf

Wtf they are giving to these kids today

You're not the height you claim you are. Sorry but you're a turbomanlet, it's over for you.

It's must be neighbour or someting in the water/food.

I am confirmed 5 foot 8
Yeah, then you're lying, since not only are you above average female height, you also are closer to the average male height than to the average female height.

yes they are death to all tall foids

Yeah, then you're lying, since not only are you above average female height, you also are closer to the average male height than to the average female height.
foids are now taller same with men that statics are outdate

Hoeflation and hoepergamy