Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are gay men more pro mass immigration?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
just asking for a friend where they stand on this topic? What are your opinionhs

Guilt by association.

LGBTQ men are overwhelmingly liberal, and liberals are overwhelmingly in favor of mass immigration, so the assertion that LGBTQ men are more likely than heterosexual men to be in favor of mass immigration is statistically correct.

No, in fact I think homos are the biggest snakes concealing their real opinions ever.

Fags are equally or even worse than foids in their twisted and evil mind.

fags are usually left leaning so I would guess yeah

Douglas Murray who I believe is a homosexual is one of the only people figures opposing mass migration in Britain but he also loves and defends the kikes.......

No, in fact I think homos are the biggest snakes concealing their real opinions ever.

Fags are equally or even worse than foids in their twisted and evil mind.
why do you think gays are NOT pro immigration?

Douglas murray is Roger Scruton from wish

Douglas Murray who I believe is a homosexual is one of the only people figures opposing mass migration in Britain but he also loves and defends the kikes.......
does he oppose immigration in general or only "muslim" immigration? I watched a few of his interviews and he is anti "islamic" immigration. I never heard him say hindu or christian immigration is bad

- just asking for a friend
I heard this sentence before and what it means :feelsYall: :feelshaha:

Imageyfcucucs 1

Last edited:
does he oppose immigration in general or only "muslim" immigration? I watched a few of his interviews and he is anti "islamic" immigration. I never heard him say hindu or christian immigration is bad
It's not about the religion, it's about their behavior, if the Muslims/sands don't commit crime and rapes, they wouldn't be anti jslam and anti arab

you muthafuckin son of a bitch.

you wanna be cheeky my boy? a smart ass?

You will now be BLOCKED. Son of a bitch
Don't be soft unblock me

Seems to he says in this clip what he really means by it

View: https://youtu.be/q9HuflNwqiA?si=l4wZb7YlzW9wHR5j

It mostly would make sense that the main focus is islamic immigration though because they're by far the least compatible with western values and easily the radical of popular modern beliefs and they're obviously the majority of immigrants coming in as well who hate us the most

Seems to he says in this clip what he really means by it

View: https://youtu.be/q9HuflNwqiA?si=l4wZb7YlzW9wHR5j

It mostly would make sense that the main focus is islamic immigration though because they're by far the least compatible with western values and easily the radical of popular modern beliefs and they're obviously the majority of immigrants coming in as well who hate us the most

He only mentions islam though so I cant say he is anti immigration. He only said that muslims "trample" on British culture whicbh in his case I think he means "gay acceptance" so for him the struggle is against anti homosexual immigrants like muslims,,,,,,, i think at least that what his angle is