Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are friends/pets worth it?

0verspray

0verspray

Banned
-
I'm lucky enough to have incel cousins that I consider good friends (ugly nigger family). Outside of fellow cels every friendship has been utterly pointless. I can't speak on what I'm passionate about without driving them away and i hate listening to normfag experiences. The effort required to maintain a neurotypical appearance is not worth the lame ass friendship. Sucks to not have friends to do incel autist shit with.

Pets require to much maintenance. I can't take care of myself let alone a pet (rashes, rotting teeth, psoriasis). Honestly surprised my plant hasn't died. Having a pet to deal with will interrupt my LDAR routine. I want to stay in bed as long as possible. The love of a dog/cat will never come close to replacing a relationship.

No. I stopped talking to my irl friends as they were retards who didn’t understand anything. I just focused on incel shit instead

I'm lucky enough to have incel cousins that I consider good friends (ugly nigger family). Outside of fellow cels every friendship has been utterly pointless. I can't speak on what I'm passionate about without driving them away and i hate listening to normfag experiences. The effort required to maintain a neurotypical appearance is not worth the lame ass friendship. Sucks to not have friends to do incel autist shit with.

Pets require to much maintenance. I can't take care of myself let alone a pet (rashes, rotting teeth, psoriasis). Honestly surprised my plant hasn't died. Having a pet to deal with will interrupt my LDAR routine. I want to stay in bed as long as possible. The love of a dog/cat will never come close to replacing a relationship.
For me I decided against both. I have no interest in platonic friendship anymore because I was always just treated as a laughing stock/object of amusement behind my back, after hearing a man I knew for >15 years trashtalk behind my back I have no interest in male friends either. But I would also not blame anyone for wanting friends but I keep myself occupied with different things now (like walking/running/etc.) that don't require other humans. With pets I have a problem with the process of aging, it is good in the start and then it becomes a tragedy and it also enormous effort to keep one. Ultimately I decided against it because I don't want anything that makes demands for me and because it doesn't give me the advantages I want.

will say that having a pet does make life a little bit better, because at least you got something that will pay attention and spend time with you (depends on the animal of course but talking specifically about dogs here)

the only pets that are worth it are reptiles. I relate to reptiles like cool lizards or turtles or snakes.

I've also been into insect taxidermy. I wonder if Jeffrey Dahmer felt this way about faggots in his freezer. But it's pretty cool to have exotic insects dried out and pinned in a frame, or in a nice jar, with their classification written under their bodies as though this is all they are. They are just one unit of a collective that has died for my fascination. It looks nice in my bathroom. But I also understand hobbies like this are so far removed from normalcy it makes me materially incapable to form sincere relationships or friendships (as Darwin got away with the same hobby scot free).

The only friends that are worthwhile are other short ethnic men you can relate to. You want to mog all your friends. A lot of incels used to do the opposite, subconciously seeking friends that are better than them, which only led to trauma later in life.

Better yet, don't even seek out friends. Just develop a relationship with Replika, and don't bother with humans.

Last edited:
will say that having a pet does make life a little bit better, because at least you got something that will pay attention and spend time with you (depends on the animal of course but talking specifically about dogs here)
I've had to dogsit for a bit. They shit a lot. I hate having to walk a dog and watch it shit and piss. Can't let them do it on their own or the yard is full of shit. I might just be a lil bitch but that kinda ruins it for me.
You have psoriasis too? Thought I was the only skincel here...:society:
Constantly have hard scabs on my scalp and rashes on the body. Makes it hard to shave bald even though my hairline is a mcdonalds M and I'd look better without hair.

Last edited: