Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are frat house rituals biased towards Chads?

therealkira

therealkira

Misogynistic God of the New World
There are certain rituals that frat houses will implement, such as eating a goldfish whole in order to join, and I feel this is biased towards Chad types. You also tend to have to look like the "ideal man", and my weak, frail little body can't really measure up to that. I just think that they're biased in a way that Chads would be more likely to participate in the "initiation" events, and then, I feel even if I could swallow a goldfish whole, that I'd be rejected on the basis of not looking "up to par" with the other boys in the frat. This might be unrealistic now that the virus has changed things, but it bothers me enough that I wanted to post about it.
What are your thoughts?

Would you like a soggy buiscuit?

(Say, "NO!")

swallowing a goldfish isn't a good example you could have picked that shows a bias towards chads.

i think fraternities require you to drink a lot of alcohol.
short, small-framed men have less tolerance to alcohol by body weight, so this would filter them out.

there are probably other rituals that require athleticism that bias towards chads.

nigga of course fraternities are biased towards Chads jfl. that’s the whole fucking point

swallowing a goldfish isn't a good example you could have picked that shows a bias towards chads.

i think fraternities require you to drink a lot of alcohol.
short, small-framed men have less tolerance to alcohol by body weight, so this would filter them out.

there are probably other rituals that require athleticism that bias towards chads.

You're right, there's definitely a better example I could have picked. It's a little late, so I appreciate the memory jog.

Only dude bros join frats and stay for the long term.

Yeah it's well known even among normies that frat houses are chad only with exceptions only occasionally granted to chadlites to participate in any of the activities like the parties.

Guys are university exams biased toward smart peeplez?

There are certain rituals that frat houses will implement, such as eating a goldfish whole in order to join, and I feel this is biased towards Chad types. You also tend to have to look like the "ideal man", and my weak, frail little body can't really measure up to that. I just think that they're biased in a way that Chads would be more likely to participate in the "initiation" events, and then, I feel even if I could swallow a goldfish whole, that I'd be rejected on the basis of not looking "up to par" with the other boys in the frat. This might be unrealistic now that the virus has changed things, but it bothers me enough that I wanted to post about it.
What are your thoughts?
I'm not even american and I find this post giga retarded

What are your thoughts?

Is water wet?

Frats only want chads, because the more chads they have, the more sororities want to be with them. It's pretty simple. If you have an entire frat house full of uglies and incels, who the fuck wants to be around that type of shit?

frat houses and "Greek life" are one of the most retarded and gay shit I can imagine
Poland is retarded but at least you'd get kicked out of uni immediately if they discovered you do such shit because it's dishonoring the dignity of the institution
frat boys getting beheaded would be divine justice

frat houses and "Greek life" are one of the most retarded and gay shit I can imagine
Poland is retarded but at least you'd get kicked out of uni immediately if they discovered you do such shit because it's dishonoring the dignity of the institution
frat boys getting beheaded would be divine justice
I hate american culture. I want out so badly

Would you like a soggy buiscuit?

(Say, "NO!")
I'm' pretty sure they don't engage in that private school boy gay shit over there.

I'm' pretty sure they don't engage in that private school boy gay shit over there.
Lets hope they stick to the traditional blanket beating party initiation

Got soap?
Nah. The blanket party is where they cover you with a blanket - so you cannot see them to id them - and they beat the shit out of you!

Of course they’re biased towards Chad, you have to get selected by a fraternity

Nah. The blanket party is where they cover you with a blanket - so you cannot see them to id them - and they beat the shit out of you!
Normies are insane bullies.

Normies are insane bullies.
Yeah. Ofc...

Blanket parties are also popular in the us.mil where they are usually reserved for "problem people." Such as fuckups or slackers. More like a type of "internal punishment" instead of just getting you kicked out - or arrested. They try to beat some sense into you. They kick your ass to save your ass!

In college it's a different story altogether. They kick your ass because it's fun...

This is an unbelievably retarded question. OBVIOUSLY all that shit is biased not just toward Chads, but towards a very specific form of upper middle-class white privilege in particular. If the left ACTUALLY cared about "equality" they'd do a lot more to end all that shit (and it's also very telling given that much of leftist politics/discourse occurs on campus in the first place) but they don't because those are NT normshits so it's all well and good

Fuck those Chads and the semen-lapping Sororisluts as well