Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids uglymaxxing?

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
I have recently noticed that some women are shaving their eyebrows, they wear loose pants and ugly """"fashion""""
Are they uglymaxxing or what could cause attractive females to shave off their eyebrows and wear oversized clothing? Imagine living on tutorial mode and trying to make yourself lose. I fucking hate foids. At least wear tight pants so I can check out your ass

Nah those are just the mentally ill quirky ones.

You live in a mental institution.

Those are a select few foids who do that to try to stand out. It's not a lot. Their SMV still remains infinite.

Those are artsy lesbians. Most use tons of make up and tightening clothes to hide bad skin, ugly face, cellulite and fat.

I hate foids so much bros why cant they even show off their asses I need eye candy when I go outside. Yesterday I got to stare a foid's ass for solid 5 minutes when she was walking in front of me. (Im least creepy incel on this site)

I have recently noticed that some women are shaving their eyebrows, they wear loose pants and ugly """"fashion""""
Are they uglymaxxing or what could cause attractive females to shave off their eyebrows and wear oversized clothing? Imagine living on tutorial mode and trying to make yourself lose. I fucking hate foids. At least wear tight pants so I can check out your ass
THEY KNOW THEY CANT LOSE, they can wear what they like and look like shit relative to their "best" and still be protected and have men crawling all over them

They do it all the time, tho
I have noticed an increase in loose pants that dont reveal ass shape. I want to stare at their asses bro why even go outside if I dont get to see ass

I have noticed an increase in loose pants that dont reveal ass shape. I want to stare at their asses bro why even go outside if I dont get to see ass
The foids that wear those type of pants do it to fraud their hips to make them look wider. If they naturally have good bodies they will just show it off.

doja cat got bored of tutorial mode

I hate foids so much bros why cant they even show off their asses I need eye candy when I go outside. Yesterday I got to stare a foid's ass for solid 5 minutes when she was walking in front of me. (Im least creepy incel on this site)
:feelsEhh: my nigga thanks for the chuckle.

They are sheeps. They see some cut their hair short they cut their hair short.

They see some wearing the ugly dorky glasses, they start to do the same.

They have been, are, and will (until they get removed from humanity) sheepmax.

Now as for what they are maxing? Well depends on wherever you live. Here for example they are racismagainstarabsmaxing where I live.