Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids seriously this retarded?

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

Due to her slutty endeavors, she made two people commit suicide, yet she still wants to find someone who understands her and tell her its not her fault so she can repeat her whore acts again? "Please cut me some slack. I just want someone to know it's my fault, maybe one day I can forgive myself :foidSoy:". But then again, this is reddit so could be another LARP post.

Moral of the story: if you can't be faithful, don't begin a relationship EVER

Fucks sake man how can this woman have so much control over his life. He got 1 womanm so he wasnt incel, he didn't even try to see if he could replace her he just left. The worst thing is this woman probably felt relieved when he did it so she just wins in this situation in every way. Better to take an alternative route.

It's incredible how she says how bad she felt, to later say that they should "cut her some slack" this is probably a larp, but if not this human dosnt even have an iota of simphaty.
She wants somebody to tell her its not her fault lmao, couldnt she at least dropped the guy first? my god how disgusting

:lul:
just lol at the guy killing himself

Women are solipsistic and lack introspection (unless they're in a life-threatening situation.) They can't imagine reality outside of their perspective, so they assume men think like them (& those who don't play along are outliers.) and agree with women's sexual strategy (despite being detrimental to men's).

TBF though, most men are idealistic and bluepilled like the ones who committed suicide. They probably won't have killed themselves if they were blackpilled. Hell, most guys wouldn't invest in relationships if they were truly blackpilled.

Last edited:
:lul:
just lol at the guy killing himself
He ingested the :blackpill: too quickly. Chadlite over here could've gotten another foid considering the fact that he was titled as "Handsome, tall and amazingly charming" by his wife :feelshaha:.

Imagine committing suicide because of some whore.
Imagine being a stupid animal thinking with her pussy instead of brain.

don't even need to read the text to answer "yes"

this shit has to be larp, my trust in women is beyond dead if it’s real

home wrecker genocidal whore

Fucks sake man how can this woman have so much control over his life.

Simple: Mental illness. The man was psychologically dependent on her because of his measly self-worth.

They like to curse like sailors and say fuck/fucking/fucked a lot

cheating is the normal consequence of a non-regolamentated society, the "relationships" don't exist

Notice what she says?
Handsome, masculine, confident
not good personalty, have hobbies or etc

fucking nigger.

Last edited:
Over when you are called 'hubby'.

Women cheat on these dedicated, responsible man but always come back to an abusive thug bf who threatens to kill her. :feelshaha:

Funny and sad at the same time. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: