Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are foids of certain ethnicities more bitchy to you than others?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
The reason I ask this is because I'm curious if it's cultural behavior, or perhaps certain girls have different tolerances for ugliness. For reference, I'm a short, gymcel Mestizo that has also occasionally been confused for a Filipino or Eurasian (half Asian, half white).

In my personal experience, the foids that seem to treat me with the most to least disdain are:
  1. Indians - they're straight out nasty and obnoxious towards me. FOB Indians seem nervous around me, as if I were a giant spider
  2. Jews - they look at me as if I was a diseased hobo. Especially conservative orthodox girls (I'm quite familiar with Jews and I can tell when white people are Jewish fairly easily)
  3. Slavs - For some reason, I seem to piss off Slavic girls. Anything I say or do merits an eye-roll or some type of mild scolding (Based on interactions with Russian and Polish girls)
  4. East Asians - I'm just invisible to them. They only have eyes for blond Chad and to a lesser extent,Tyrone (Southeast Asians fall in this category also)
  5. Whites and Latinas I put on the same category because I get the same reactions from them -- 1) either over the top fake polite or 2) ignore me as if I was a dead tree
  6. Blacks - are actually the nicest (in relation to the rest) - this is a fairly new experience as an adult, because in grade school the worst foids were Blacks

Your experiences?

general consensus is blacks are nicest to ethnics and worst are asian/white women to ethnics

White whores are the worst to me.

I know noodlewhores hate ricecels since they are self hating whores.

I don't approach or really instigate any conversation but from what I remember in school white girls were more condescending and dismissive when directly talking to me. Latinas were more shy and treated me as an outsider (Kinda a lightskin so I guess they assumed I was white). The one ME foid I met was an Iranian party whore. I've met around 2-3 Asian foids who were whores who tried to act overly white. I've met exactly 2 (very mixed/white looking) black girls and they just acted like white girls with an extra layer of comrodery and politeness. Can't really give a good general comment on any races outside of Whites, Sands and Hispanics so take the last 2 with a grain of salt.

I know noodlewhores hate ricecels since they are self hating whores.

Just to emphasize I can vaguely pass for a ricecel and have strikingly similar dating struggles with them to the point that there’s time I feel like an honorary ricecel

White women have always been cunts to me.

Definitely White and Asian.

Foids all act the same regardless of race.

Brazilian white girls are the worst ones. Both gringas and nonwhites from here tend to treat me a bit better.

Brazilian white girls are the worst ones. Both gringas and nonwhites from here tend to treat me a bit better.

Yes. I'm Colombian, and I can tell you that white South American girls are major cunts. They would go between 1 and 2 on my original list

Blacks have also been the the nicest towards me, but not nice enough to date me.

I dont know but im not sure bro

White and curry foids have been the worst to me. Latinas and Asians are in the middle. Blacks are nicest

Light skinned Chinese looking foids seems to hate me the most. Followed by whites. I'm British.