Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are foids interesting, or do all men just give attention because they want sex.

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
Title. Foids hate how men are only looking for sex, literally because that's all foids have to offer. Be honest and stop the "I want a gf so bad" simping shit. Are foids actually interesting? I've talked to many, none of them are interesting. Their whole lifestyle is that of seeking attention and drama along with the good old "feeling depressed" accompanied by periods.

FxqkJwuXoAEzGA8

What about other parts of the world? In my campus foids and males hang out together, and non are actively trying to get a gf.

What about other parts of the world? In my campus foids and males hang out together, and non are actively trying to get a gf.
Doubt that shit. Men literally evolved so that every interaction with a foid is to try to get laid and spread their genes.

Title. Foids hate how men are only looking for sex, literally because that's all foids have to offer. Be honest and stop the "I want a gf so bad" simping shit. Are foids actually interesting? I've talked to many, none of them are interesting. Their whole lifestyle is that of seeking attention and drama along with the good old "feeling depressed" accompanied by periods.

FxqkJwuXoAEzGA8

it is clear that women are not interesting.
Just think about internet forums/communities, the biggest influx of users are always male, they are the ones who have interests and desires to search for knowledge and create communities.

if women were interesting, most of the users here would have female friends, since it would give you the opportunity to interact with them, without having the condition of getting any sexual stimulation in return

Just think about internet forums/communities, the biggest influx of users are always male, they are the ones who have interests and desires to search for knowledge and create communities.

if women were interesting, most of the users here would have female friends, since it would give you the opportunity to interact with them, without having the condition of getting any sexual stimulation in return
Another funny thing is that most of the content creators on youtube are men, women are only there to make ASMRs or streamings where they show their bodies or pretty faces instead of making more complex content

All women talk about is shitting on men or bullshit celebrity drama. Even women can't cope with their fucking boringness. Why else do you think they surround themselves with male friend groups. The funny thing is, they think they're allowed in male friend groups because they're funny as well when in reality they all just want to fuck her.

Another funny thing is that most of the content creators on youtube are men, women are only there to make ASMRs or streamings where they show their bodies or pretty faces instead of making more complex content
Literally. No fucking talent.

Good question, males just want sex. I can’t think of a foid who really gripped me with only their personality and interest or sense of humor.

Back in the days they used to provide emotional support to the man and was backbone of the family. Now its completely reverse; 1 in every 10 child is not of the husband and its brutal in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back