Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are Foids even attracted to men at all?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
We all know they’d rather fuck a porcupine than an incel, but I really don’t believe any females are actually attracted to men. They say “How would you feel being hit on / raped by a Man?” That’s not how it works at all, you’re just not attracted to the opposite sex then? I’d love to be catcalled and raped by foids, even if they had some hidden muscle and could overpower me (cucked ik)

The amount of Foids irl and on social media grabbing and sucking on each other’s tits is way too common. They’ve admitted they want to fuck each other.

In fact some studies I can’t bother to look up say women are more likely to orgasm during lesbian sex than regular sex. Foids being lesbians is sadly probably natural, and that’s why we need to regulate them.

I suggest executing any lesbians or suspected lesbians, and going ER on any pride parades near your area. Also continue to vote for republicans, and gas the leftists pigs. The Lesbo epidemic has gone too far :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I suggest executing any lesbians or suspected lesbians, and going ER on any pride parades near your area. Also continue to vote for republicans, and gas the leftists pigs. The Lesbo epidemic has gone too far :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I think she missed the parade.

No. They're attracted to Chads.

Chads are the only men for them.

its over for obscure post maxer cels

They are attracted to the idea of themselves being dominated by Chad. I really don't think that they are even directly attracted to Chad.

They are attracted to chads and sex but, they dont see men as human beings anymore they see them as atms.

Last edited:
82c

(in video game)

you can blame jews for this

they have a much lower sex drive than men so it is easy to perceive them as not liking us at all

a tall Chad boyfriend is just a fashion accessory, something to one-up other girls. like an expensive handbag

a tall Chad boyfriend is just a fashion accessory, something to one-up other girls. like an expensive handbag
High IQ :bigbrain:. Foids also have the desire to mog their female friends. Flexing your Chad is like flexing a gucci belt to them

you can blame jews for this
Globohomo and feminist propaganda being constantly marketed to foids to encourage them to be lesian/bi and just be whores in general

The only men women like are chads