Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are foids becoming taller?

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
Why is it that every 15th-20th zoomer foid I see is 6’0-6’1?? I am dead serious no exaggeration! Wtf ?

Feminism has allowed foids the opportunity to only have kids with chad. Back in the day they'd often have to have kids with their betabuxxer, but nowadays there's less betabuxxing because women can just get jobs on their own, no need to rely on a 5'6 betabuxxer

In other words short guys are having less kids than ever, so it makes sense that zoomers are the tallest generation yet. I expect gen A to be even taller

This is probably worded terribly because I'm half asleep but hopefully it kinda makes sense

Feminism has allowed foids the opportunity to only have kids with chad. Back in the day they'd often have to have kids with their betabuxxer, but nowadays there's less betabuxxing because women can just get jobs on their own, no need to rely on a 5'6 betabuxxer

In other words short guys are having less kids than ever, so it makes sense that zoomers are the tallest generation yet. I expect gen A to be even taller

This is probably worded terribly because I'm half asleep but hopefully it kinda makes sense
Yes it does make a lot of sense. Sexual selection is brutal nowadays

I notice this too it's crazy they look tall af

brutal
the moggings will keep getting worse with every generation

I think there is such thing as “regression to the mean” but I am not sure, doesn’t seem like so to be honest
doubt it
look at those families that are 6'8+ every generation

There's some tall young women but it's not so common imo. I see a lot of short women below 160cm, fucking incel spawners

I`m not too sure but it seems like it

i hate it so much. More and more foids seem to grow to such great stature while many men don't even measure up to the "average" height. So fucking unfair. Can sexual dimoprhism be that fluid and cruel at the same time? Allowing foids to tower over men like this, sounds like a bad joke. I don't believe you guys.

Last edited:
yes they do ,i got heightmogged so many times by zoomer foids

i hate it so much. More and more foids seem to grow to such great stature while many men don't even measure up to the "average" height. So fucking unfair. Can sexual dimoprhism be that fluid and cruel at the same time? Allowing foids to tower over men like this, sounds like a bad joke. I don't believe you guys.
I am not kidding rn the average foid I see is 5’8-5’9

Taller and much wider also sadly.

I’ve said this a few years ago and no one believed me. But now there is no escaping from this blackpill.

Women keep fucking tall men that’s why. Raises the chances that there will be more tall women in the future.

Just chop their legs off to bring them down to size theory.

Well I finished highschool in 2016, I was the SHORTEST male in my grade and ALMOST ALL females were TALLER than me!

I think we are simply more aware of lookism due to blackpill and that is why we pay more attention to women's height

zoomers are so tall its insane

Yep.

Every time I've gone out, even for just some beer across the street, all the foids around me are 5'9" + and the dude's they end up with are like 6'2"+ It's not even fucking fair. It makes you feel so fucking dead inside. "Touching grass" as they say is overrated asf and only causes more pain and suffering for me. Being under 6' is a fucking joke.