Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Females Suppose to be on Here!??

KillerSammy000

KillerSammy000

ᗡǝɯᴉsǝᘔǝm
-
I've seen a couple people on here that sort of give me suspicion of being a femoid (female) but I'm not sure if there even allowed to be on here or not.

they should come here and let me fuck them

Hello fellow male incels. I am definitely not a fema-I mean femoid. I hate feminism and want to kill and rape all women. Death to stacies or whatever hehehe.

Joined Sep 4, 2023 Posts 32

Hello fellow male incels. I am definitely not a fema-I mean femoid. I hate feminism and want to kill and rape all women. Death to stacies or whatever hehehe.

No. Women can't be incel

56441.jpg

Interesting avi btw.

Leave my girlfriend ALONE

This is an incel forum. Women can't be incel. Therefore no, women are not supposed to be here.

Also who do you think is a "femoid" here? I'm curious
No one in particular, just certain comments I see from users give me that thought.

Last edited:
Vaguecels making me use my Spic Black Magic to find out who they are referring to, because they don't know how to tag people.
She-Ra 80S GIF

Shit you got me :feelstrash:

Fakecel dumbass it's so fucking obvious.

Lots definitely try joining but if we let them in the forum turn to shit

Enforcer refused to ban a foid from here after he found out she had an account

If women are on here then they definitely want me. (I will sacrifice them)

Women are absolutely not permitted to be here. However, this doesn't stop them for creating an account and interacting with us incels. This is the reason why we need a more strict security policy to keep them out. Femcels DO NOT EXIST. Any women can go on a dating website and find more matches than the most handsome of men can in under an hour. FEMCEL MEANS UNABLE TO BE WITH CHADS OR REJECTED BY CHADS.

no, you retarded graycel

It would be good to have a section they could post in. Would be useful so the blackpill ideology could be debated or spread.

I've seen a couple people on here that sort of give me suspicion of being a femoid (female) but I'm not sure if there even allowed to be on here or not.
I want girls to be in this forum. I'm trying to get some pussy.