Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are ethnics in the Anglosphere doomed to inceldom

Are ethnics in the Anglosphere doomed to inceldom​

They are doomed to suffer and rot EVERYWHERE on Earth not just among Anglos.

Never even began for ethnics

That's shitskin cope.
Without Anglo innovations and discoveries, ethnics would still be stuck in their mud huts in grueling poverty.

Bruh everyone knows England had a massive colonial empire
As @wereq just mentioned the British Empire was benevolent as it brought its non-white subjects out of savage ignorance into civilization.

The white man's burden...

As @wereq just mentioned the British Empire was benevolent as it brought its non-white subjects out of savage ignorance into civilization.

The white man's burden...
But the abos were genocided

But the abos were genocided
And? It's not like they were doing much with the land now known as Australia. It was the Anglo who transformed it into the prosperous country it is today.

Everyone is doomed to inceldom in the anglosphere
Yup, we're all in this shit together.

This is the one time I agree with "diversity is our strength"

Yet people just want to play oppression olympics, which is one of the most foid/faggy traits I can think of.
They can always go back
>Tells Whitecels to travel half of the world to a place they know little about, don't speak a word of the local tongue, expose themselves to a more NT culture, lower QoL, etc. all for some used-up roastie who just wants a green-card
>Refuses to try the same except with a country they have a connection with, know more about, speak the language, and have 1st-world halo in.

Yup, we're all in this shit together.

This is the one time I agree with "diversity is our strength"

Yet people just want to play oppression olympics, which is one of the most foid/faggy traits I can think of.

>Tells Whitecels to travel half of the world to a place they know little about, don't speak a word of the local tongue, expose themselves to a more NT culture, lower QoL, etc. all for some used-up roastie who just wants a green-card
>Refuses to try the same except with a country they have a connection with, know more about, speak the language, and have 1st-world halo in.
Why won't you take women's rights away then we won't be incels

And? It's not like they were doing much with the land now known as Australia. It was the Anglo who transformed it into the prosperous country it is today.
I always say this as well when people speak about the Natives in N. America.

The overwhelming majority, of which, died due to disease.

If it was with a land such as East Asia which was already developed & prosperous, I would see their point & might even somewhat agree to an extent: However, in the case of North America it is pitiful.

Not true.

In the USA most black and hispanic American men just get with obese women. They typically aren't incel because they would fuck anything. Go to the ghetto. Most men have obese ethnic wives. Occasionally, you will see a fit black/hispanic man with an obese white woman.

Not true.

In the USA most black and hispanic American men just get with obese women. They typically aren't incel because they would fuck anything. Go to the ghetto. Most men have obese ethnic wives. Occasionally, you will see a fit black/hispanic man with an obese white woman.
I think it's more true with rice and curry, not blacks and Hispanics

I think it's more true with rice and curry, not blacks and Hispanics
Because Asian men, like white men, have standards. They wouldn't fuck some 400 lbs black lady. If they did then none would be incel, like blacks/hispanics.

They colonized India , Asia , Africa , Egypt , America's
They are all better off today thanks to white rule. Without colonization, they would all be even more backward shitholes.

I'm Chinese and Vietnamese and Anglos raped vietnam
If you are referring to the American intervention in the Vietnamese civil war, I have to agree with you that it was handled horribly, although it was not the same as colonization.

Because Asian men, like white men, have standards. They wouldn't fuck some 400 lbs black lady. If they did then none would be incel, like blacks/hispanics.
Yeah I guess your right

best thing they could do is make shit ton of money and go back to their homeland

living in white majority countries is suifuel if you're a non-chad ethnic