Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are ethnics getting closer to white height?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★★
I think in ww2 era ethnics were turbo manlets compared to west europeans bc of malnutrition. Today many ethnics that live in the west arent that much short from whites?

I think in ww2 era ethnics were turbo manlets compared to west europeans bc of malnutrition. Today many ethnics that live in the west arent that much short from whites?
nah i dont think so.

Depends what type of ethnic, mongoloid race mostly short, but some sands can be tall.

They're technically closer to whites heights now than they were 50 years ago, but they'll never surpass whites unless they have an eugenics program.

They're already taller

It's closer but the gap still persists

Depends what type of ethnic, mongoloid race mostly short, but some sands can be tall.
gooks, curries, east asians and gulf arabs are short, but ive often seen turks, nortn africans and somalis tallfags

One day.

Unless you Kick them of your land.

gooks, curries, east asians and gulf arabs are short, but ive often seen turks, nortn africans and somalis tallfags
Turks are short on average, ofc there is some tall men but it's not common.

Tall negroid race men is not unusual, often when i seen video about tribes in Africa there's always some very tall men amongst then.

Turks are short on average, ofc there is some tall men but it's not common.

Tall negroid race men is not unusual, often when i seen video about tribes in Africa there's always some very tall men amongst then.
idk. Depends on the region. The avg height is surely below 175cm for males but i guess tallfags are tallfagging more or theres more tallfags

idk. Depends on the region. The avg height is surely below 175cm for males but i guess tallfags are tallfagging more or theres more tallfags
Could be that older generations deflated stats in some way, younger people are taller.

Could be that older generations deflated stats in some way, younger people are taller.
Duh. Thats evolution. They didnt fraud. My grandpa was only 5 6. My dad is 6 1