Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are digital footprints even real?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★
On soytok everytime somebody says something even slightly controversial or out of pocket the normies will say "digital footprint" is the gubbahment really watching and will being on this forum or saying crazy stuff have consequences?

On soytok everytime somebody says something even slightly controversial or out of pocket the normies will say "digital footprint" is the gubbahment really watching and will being on this forum or saying crazy stuff have consequences?
Only if it can be traced back to you

Most normies have social media so for them yeah
But for giga aspies like me I have no online presence except this site and maybe youtube
Even If they find out my real name they won't find shit JFL

Only if its traceable thats why you shouldn't have your name or anything related to your real life In your Bio or whatever. Even then it usually is a nothing burger since most jobs dont really care to do a check anyways

For the most part it's just basic OSINT research, only retards who use a real email linked to their name/organization would get caught

Most normies have social media so for them yeah
But for giga aspies like me I have no online presence except this site and maybe youtube
Even If they find out my real name they won't find shit JFL
Same case with me.