Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are dating apps worth it?

ButterToast

ButterToast

Recruit
★★
I've honestly never tried dating apps before but I'm willing to give it a shot if I can ascend, there has to be some ugly foids looking for attention. What are your thoughts about it? :feelsLSD:

no they're not you idiot if you go there just expect the ugly 4'10 fat foid wanting a 6 foot male

no they're not you idiot if you go there just expect the ugly 4'10 fat foid wanting a 6 foot male
What about those dumb bitches claiming to be femcels? They gotta be on there

Speaking of which, fellas, would you date a "femcel"? :feelswhere:

I've honestly never tried dating apps before but I'm willing to give it a shot if I can ascend, there has to be some ugly foids looking for attention. What are your thoughts about it? :feelsLSD:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What about those dumb bitches claiming to be femcels? They gotta be on there
Idk im a curry and females on dating apps over here are <5'4 but they want 666 guy who doesnt work that much and gives them all the attention my foid sisters are like this i wish i could do something about it

Idk im a curry and females on dating apps over here are <5'4 but they want 666 guy who doesnt work that much and gives them all the attention my foid sisters are like this i wish i could do something about it
I'm sorry to hear that my guy, maybe I shouldn't even try then. I'm only 5'8 and my looks.. well :fuk:.

there’s always catfishing - suifuel or fun depending on how you look at it

I'm sorry to hear that my guy, maybe I shouldn't even try then. I'm only 5'8 and my looks.. well :fuk:.
Listen up im 6'2 and im an ugly bitch my jaw is misaligned and my teeth are crooked my whore broke foid mother "promised" me that she would let me get braces but she didn't its been two years now i never asked for anything from her after that and she acts like nothing happened i think my weird jaw is due to my crooked teeth and braces could've significantly fixed it but my mother was saving money for some reason that even God doesn't know about i hope both my parents rot in hell

Listen up im 6'2 and im an ugly bitch my jaw is misaligned and my teeth are crooked my whore broke foid mother "promised" me that she would let me get braces but she didn't its been two years now i never asked for anything from her after that and she acts like nothing happened i think my weird jaw is due to my crooked teeth and braces could've significantly fixed it but my mother was saving money for some reason that even God doesn't know about i hope both my parents rot in hell
I bet you anything she spent the money and didn't say anything. What about getting braces now? You can't?

They are not. Unless you are a Chad. You will get no matches.

:bigbrain: I haven't thought about doing that kinda stuff, it sounds kinda funny
back before reddit got cucked there was this dude that posted screenshots of setting up dates with foids as chad and then ghosting. i never got to that level but it’s fun to play chad and fuck with them, it’s the least we can do to put them in their place and mess with their egos a bit

I bet you anything she spent the money and didn't say anything. What about getting braces now? You can't?
Even if i get braces it probably won't help with my bone structure as im an Fully grown adult my parents should've let me get braces when i hit puberty

why would you go on dating apps just to give uglies attention?

Even if i get braces it probably won't help with my bone structure as im an Fully grown adult my parents should've let me get braces when i hit puberty
You can get braces at any age, that shit can fix your jawline too. :feelsokman:

You can get braces at any age, that shit can fix your jawline too. :feelsokman:
Yeah probably I'll definitely ask the dentist about this i hope he doesn't laugh at me for it:feelsokman:

why would you go on dating apps just to give uglies attention?
Not to give them attention, I'm saying maybe there is a possibility that some desperate foids would give me a chance but, probably not :fuk: I don't know man I was just trying to be hopeful. I'm not LDAR yet

Yeah probably I'll definitely ask the dentist about this i hope he doesn't laugh at me for it:feelsokman:
You're gonna give them money, if they laugh at you they're retarded. Let me know if you need some financial help paying for that shit I'm dead ass, I want to see you succeed:feelsYall:

You dont stand a chance you are literally competing with thousands of men who mog you to oblivion. So dont expect to get matches being a sub chad

Try it and see for yourself, the most unattractive women aren't more desperate though to go with any guy so don't kid yourself.

Also femcels could get free sex and relationships at anytime, the 0.01% that are actually real are extra picky volcels. They would never make a dating profile as the juggernaut of attention is "not what they want". :feelsclown:

Try it and see for yourself, the most unattractive women aren't more desperate though to go with any guy so don't kid yourself.

Also femcels could get free sex and relationships at anytime, the 0.01% that are actually real are extra picky volcels. They would never make a dating profile as the juggernaut of attention is "not what they want". :feelsclown:
Out of curiosity, would you date a femcel? :feelswhere:

iDKN why you even ask this type of this question :feelsaww:

Nice bait you fucking faggot GrAYcel

Make an experiment:mask:, it will answer your question

My advice is: if you ever use tinder, immediately buy tinder gold so you can convert every like in a match. Else it's a giant waste of time.

Sounds like a waste of time

I've catfished professionally before; It's not going to work out for you. If you do go for it use something like Hinge where you can message them first & utilize manipulation techniques. But keep in mind you're competing with EVERYONE. I would be messaging anywhere from 50-100 guys at a time when I did this, and I would block the ones who weren't going to give me money so it could've easily been more.
But still, I wouldn't recommend it. Even if you were Gigachad, dating apps are intuitively designed to be difficult for men so that they spend more money because of how society works. It CAN definitely work as a good side hustle though because cucks are fucking retarded

Only if you're white, from a 1st world country and willing to date ethnos from poor countries. Incel tier men will get zero genuine female attention in the 1st world. I mean, you might even get a handful of matches, but they'll ghost you soon or reply with single line answers once every 3 days before you get tired and unmatch her yourself.:whitepill: